Author Topic: 'We have mugshots ready for you,' Georgia sheriff says ahead of possible Trump indictment  (Read 583 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We have mugshots ready for you,' Georgia sheriff says ahead of possible Trump indictment
Brent D. Griffiths
Aug 1, 2023, 3:03 PM CDT

Fulton County Sheriff Patrick Labat said that Trump would be processed like anyone else if he were to be indicted.

"It doesn't matter your status, we have mugshots ready for you," Lebat told reporters.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has said she will make her charging decisions by September 1.

Former President Donald Trump would be treated like anyone else if he is charged in Georgia, Fulton County Sheriff Patrick Labat declared on Tuesday.

"Unless someone tells me differently, we are following our normal practices," Labat told reporters. "It doesn't matter your status, we have mugshots ready for you."

Labat's comments underline the intense public interest in the possible mugshot of a former president, a photo that historians previously predicted would quickly become one of the most famous images in recent memory. Trump's own campaign created a fake mugshot after he was arraigned in New York for an alleged hush money scheme.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/we-have-mugshots-ready-fulton-county-georgia-sheriff-trump-indictment-2023-8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Plenty of corrupt sheriffs have done the perp walk too numbnuts. 

You aren't immune.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I can't make an intelligent contribution to this discussion, because all I know about Georgia sheriffs comes from watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" as a kid.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

I can't make an intelligent contribution to this discussion, because all I know about Georgia sheriffs comes from watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" as a kid.

Don't forget his cousin from Texas....  Buford T.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

If only.  Fulton has been the capital of ghetto-fabulous for as long as I can remember.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't forget his cousin from Texas....  Buford T.

And their 3rd cousin by marriage, J.W. Pepper.

"By the powers invested in me by this parish, I hereby do commandeer this vehicle and all those persons within. And that means you, smart ass."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.