Author Topic: Abbott City being built for 200,000 aliens north of Houston in Liberty County, Texas.  (Read 841 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm a bit confused @Bigun  It appears that Gov. Abbott is doing all that he can to curtail the invasion; at least that is what I continue to read. But yet he accepted $$ from Harris who built the illegal city.  So, I'm not sure what to think other than in reality Abbott is looking the other way?

Is he really doing all he can @libertybele ?  I don't think so.  Many here have literally begged him to declare an invasion and he has steadfastly refused.

My personal view is that Gregg Abbott is no conservative and I did not vote for him in our most recent primary.

One example is election integrity.  Last year our state party adopted a list of priority action items to be addressed when the legislature convened in January of this year.  Item #1 on that list was election integrity and the senate passed several measures that would have vastly improved the situation but the house refused to take them up. Now, two special sessions in, Abbott has still not added election integrity to the calls for the special sessions.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 01:02:46 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Is he really doing all he can @libertybele ?  I don't think so.  Many here have literally begged him to declare an invasion and he has steadfastly refused.

My personal view is that Gregg Abbott is no conservative and I did not vote for him in our most recent primary.

One example is election integrity.  Last year our state party adopted a list of priority action items to be addressed when the legislature convened in January of this year.  Item #1 on that list was election integrity and the senate passed several measures that would have vastly improved the situation but the house refused to take them up. Now, two special sessions in, Abbott has still not added election integrity to the calls for the special sessions.

Thank you for the information @Bigun .   In light of what you've told me, I don't see Abbott as a conservative either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thank you for the information @Bigun .   In light of what you've told me, I don't see Abbott as a conservative either.

It's not pretty @libertybele and I take no pleasure in reporting it here but it is the truth as I see it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien