Author Topic: New York Activist Curtis Sliwa on Illegal Aliens: “They Need to Go Back to Where They Came From Beca  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Activist Curtis Sliwa on Illegal Aliens: “They Need to Go Back to Where They Came From Because They Serve No Purpose Here”
By Jim Hᴏft Aug. 1, 2023 12:35 pm322 Comments

Curtis Sliwa, an American activist, radio talk show host, and founder and CEO of the Guardian Angels, a nonprofit organization for unarmed crime prevention, has taken a strong stance against New York City’s plan to house illegal immigrants in the city.

Sliwa, who was the Republican nominee for the 2021 New York City mayoral election and lost to Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, exposed the real situation outside the Roosevelt Hotel on 45th St. & Madison Ave.

This location has been overbooked as a Humanitarian Crisis center, and Sliwa has labeled the situation as a “disaster.”

“Outside Roosevelt Hotel on 45th St. & Madison Ave. where the Humanitarian Crisis center is overbooked. What a disaster! Where is the “Swagger Man with No Plan” Eric Adams who welcomed them? It’s time to fix it!” Sliwa wrote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/new-york-activist-curtis-sliwa-illegal-aliens-they/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson