Author Topic: Word circulating DOJ announces new Trump indictments at 4p, Smith press statement at 5p  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
18m
Hilarious, that despite ALL available evidence, the police state communists running this country continue to believe their targeted political harassment of Trump is working. bleep morons.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

There is an entire thread here dedicated to Georgia election violations from 2020.  Having trouble finding it.  There were threads for each of the six States where the counting stopped around midnight with Trump in the lead, and then started up hours later with Biden ahead.

Edit:  Here it is

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420356.0.html

Like anything from Brietbart is valid.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Hoodat

@kevindavis007

Here is a new instance of Brad Raffensperger violating Georgia law:

The Georgia ballots are so spoiled that the Secretary of the State of Georgia has removed the directions for spoiling ballots from the ballot itself. It appears that they are so concerned that the very IDEA that a ballot could be spoiled enter into the minds of citizens, they had to remove the required directions altogether.

GA Election Code § 21‐2‐285 mandates that “(1) Directions that explain how to cast a vote and how to obtain a new ballot after one is spoiled shall appear immediately under this caption on a ballot presenting the names of candidates for election to office as specified by the rules and regulations of the State Election Board."

https://www.georgiarecord.com/elections/2023/08/01/spoiled-ballots-proclaimed-at-the-georgia-state-capitol-today/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Like anything from Brietbart is valid.

Contempt prior to investigation.  That thread is 28 pages long.  You lazily looked at the lead post, passed judgment, and then stopped.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Chain of custody violation - illegal ballots certified by Secretary of State

Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.

Updated: August 30, 2021 - 9:55am

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes in the November 2020 presidential election in DeKalb County, Georgia, were counted and certified by officials, despite violating chain of custody requirements.

The exact number of ballots was 43,907, according to the Georgia State News. The ballots were counted and certified by county and state officials, the news outlet says.

The chain of custody requirements are set forth in Georgia Emergency Rule 183-1-14-1.8-.14, put into effect by the Georgia State Election Board in July 2020  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/sdfsd

To put it in perspective, Dekalb County had 18,126 mail-in ballots in 2016.  This is consistent with 18,700 in 2020 that had the proper chain of custody requirements.  As for the additional 43,000 ballots?  They are illegal and should have been tossed according to State Law.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

Anyone think this is the last indictment?  They have a boat load more lasting all the way past Nov 2024.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LMAO

Now we know how the Dems intend to get out the base in 2024: Vote for us and the orange man goes to jail.

And there is no better “get out the vote” drive than that for the left

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

The truth has been uncovered -- however, what is going to be done about it?  Not a darn thing and therein lies the problem.

True story. And a colluding media refuses to cover it for the masses.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Special Counsel Cites Mike Pence’s ‘Contemporaneous Notes’ in Trump January 6 Indictment

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 2 Aug 2023

Special Counsel Jack Smith cited former Vice President Mike Pence’s “contemporaneous notes” multiple times in the latest indictment against former President Donald Trump on charges related to January 6.

Trump was indicted by a Washington, DC, grand jury on Tuesday on four counts, including conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights, in relation to the January 6 Capitol Riots.

Towards the end of the 45-page indictment, Smith outlines how Trump allegedly tried to recruit Pence to “fraudulently” alter the election results multiple times in the lead-up to January 6.

On Christmas 2020, Trump allegedly called Pence to wish him a Merry Christmas, then “quickly” switched the topic and requested Pence “reject electoral votes” on January 6.

“You know I don’t think I have the authority to change the outcome,” Pence allegedly told Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/02/special-counsel-cites-mike-pences-contemporaneous-notes-in-trump-january-6-indictment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Superseding Indictment Arraignment Set for August 10

A federal judge set former President Donald Trump’s arraignment on the superseding indictment filed by Special Counsel Jack Smith last week for August 10.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/01/issa-trump-indictment-is-nonsense-but-im-disgusted-with-his-temper-tantrum-over-2020/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence on Indictment: Trump Put ‘Himself over the Constitution,’ Should ‘Never Be President’

Former Vice President Mike Pence claimed in a statement that former President Donald Trump put “himself over the Constitution” and should “never be President of the United States” after Special Counsel Jack Smith indicted Trump on charges stemming from January 6.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/08/01/mike-pence-indictment-trump-put-himself-constitution-never-president/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pollak: Trump Cannot Be Tried for January 6 Under Double Jeopardy Clause

Jack Smith’s “January 6” indictment rehashes the second impeachment resolution against Trump. It is barred, therefore, by the Constitution’s Double Jeopardy clause.

https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/1686546764659384320

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/02/pollak-trump-cannot-be-tried-for-january-6-under-double-jeopardy-clause/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What to know about the 6 co-conspirators in Trump’s indictment

Federal prosecutors’ indictment against former President Trump for efforts to overturn the 2020 election lists six unindicted co-conspirators.

The co-conspirators are not named, but details in the indictment seem to identify a number of close Trump associates, including many who the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol recommended likewise be charged in connection with the scheme.

“The Defendant enlisted co-conspirators to assist him in his criminal efforts to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election and retain power,” the indictment states.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4132487-what-to-know-about-the-six-co-conspirators-in-trumps-indictment/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Pollak: Trump Cannot Be Tried for January 6 Under Double Jeopardy Clause

Jack Smith’s “January 6” indictment rehashes the second impeachment resolution against Trump. It is barred, therefore, by the Constitution’s Double Jeopardy clause.

https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/1686546764659384320

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/02/pollak-trump-cannot-be-tried-for-january-6-under-double-jeopardy-clause/

That I highly doubt.  Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding, and therefore jeopardy did not attach.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Larry Kudlow: One reason that this is coming out today is because former Hunter Biden best friend forever, Devin Archer, did his deposition yesterday and talked about the Hunter family brand, which is an influence peddling brand. Just hang on a second.

They do this every time something bad happens.

They come up with another indictment. March 16, Jamie Comer reveals biden’s family payments. Then a few weeks later, April 4, Trump’s New York criminal indictment. That was the Alvin Bragg fiasco. Then later in the spring, June, 8th Republican views Biden’s bribery 1023 form. Okay, the GOP unleashed that the next day. On the 9th, we had Trump’s classified documents indictment about Mar-a-lago in the summertime. Just a few days ago, July 26, we get the Hunter plea deal blows up in Wilmington, Delaware. And guess what? All of a sudden, Trump has to face additional charges from Jack Smith about covering up tapes and having the maintenance guy. I mean, come on.

Yesterday’s deposition was very devastating for the Bidens. So today, all of a sudden, lo and behold, they’re going to come up with some make-up indictment for January 6 that will hold absolutely no legal water.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/larry-kudlow-goes-there-releases-timeline-bidens-doj/
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I hope the trial is televised.  If the Federal Court does not televise the trial, the Trump defense team will spin the press narative to favor their side without refutation from prosecutors and the judge.

The American public is the ultimate jury.  They need to see and hear the evidence and arguments for themselves.

We need to see with our own eyes; we need to hear with our own ears.  Anything less is not trustworthy enough for the public to accept or respect the jury's verdict.

The unwashed masses do not trust our public institutions to do the right thing.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 03:08:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT ON ANYTHING BEFORE. THIS UNPRECEDENTED INDICTMENT OF A FORMER (HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL!) PRESIDENT, & THE LEADING CANDIDATE, BY FAR, IN BOTH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE 2024 GENERAL ELECTION, HAS AWOKEN THE WORLD TO THE CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, & FAILURE THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. AMERICA IS A NATION IN DECLINE, BUT WE WILL MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN, GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT ON ANYTHING BEFORE. THIS UNPRECEDENTED INDICTMENT OF A FORMER (HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL!) PRESIDENT, & THE LEADING CANDIDATE, BY FAR, IN BOTH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE 2024 GENERAL ELECTION, HAS AWOKEN THE WORLD TO THE CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, & FAILURE THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. AMERICA IS A NATION IN DECLINE, BUT WE WILL MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN, GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Can this dufous ride this pity party and guilt himself into the '24 presidency?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Can this dufous ride this pity party and guilt himself into the '24 presidency?

The more DOJ attacks him the more likely his election becomes.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

People will tire of his pity party very quickly, other than the Trumpers of course.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline The_Reader_David

Trump had his opportunity to dismantle the Deep State and he did nothing for four years.  Why on Earth would anyone think that's going to change?

Absolutely true.  He couldn't even bring himself to poke a proverbial sharp stick in their eye by pardoning Snowden and Assange on his way out the door during the lame-duck period.

Of course, seeing that he is venial and selfish, maybe all these indictments would be sufficient motivation for, say taking up Vivek's suggestion of abolishing the FBI (though forcing the NSA to go back to doing signals intelligence against foreign enemies only should be high on the list of reforms, and I don't think Trump is bright enough to see that).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That I highly doubt.  Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding, and therefore jeopardy did not attach.

Yeah, it's an absolutely terrible argument.

Suppose the President commits a double murder, and is then impeached and removed from office.  Does anyone seriously believe that means he couldn't be tried for that double murder, but would be a free man?

Offline Polly Ticks

Yeah, it's an absolutely terrible argument.

Suppose the President commits a double murder, and is then impeached and removed from office.  Does anyone seriously believe that means he couldn't be tried for that double murder, but would be a free man?

It depends.  Did he shoot them in the middle of Fifth Avenue?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra