Author Topic: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2023, 12:49:44 pm »
I think you're slightly misunderstanding what I meant. Trump whining about how he's been mistreated is counter productive at this point. His base already knows that. He needs to capture more votes by clearly stating his accomplishments and how he's going to move this country forward. 

As for Bush, Clinton, and O'bammy they aren't running.  Complaining about their short comings is merely pointing out why we're n the position that we're in.  Trump's shortcomings are why we're in this position as well and he's sure not going to remedy anything by trying the same ole routine.  Sure he can say what he's going to do, but how is he going to do it???  Holding rallies making hollow promises and smearing his opponents doesn't cut it anymore.

:thumbsup:

I would add to that that he has to explain - in a convincing manner - why he was unable to do so during his first term; he needs to explain his failures in ways that don't just amount to blaming everyone else.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2023, 08:09:10 pm »
:thumbsup:

I would add to that that he has to explain - in a convincing manner - why he was unable to do so during his first term; he needs to explain his failures in ways that don't just amount to blaming everyone else.

This isn't a Trump thread.

I encourage anyone who hasn't seen this DeSantis interview to watch.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.