Author Topic: ‘It’s Unreal!’: Oakland Residents Grill Soros-Backed DA During Town Hall On Crime Surge  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘It’s Unreal!’: Oakland Residents Grill Soros-Backed DA During Town Hall On Crime Surge
Pamela Price

GRETCHEN CLAYSON
REPORTER
July 31, 2023
10:18 AM ET

Oakland residents confronted George Soros-backed District Attorney Pamela Price Thursday over rising crime within their city while she was making a presentation about criminal justice at a local church.

District Attorney Pamela Price faced a crowd of fed-up citizens at Montclair Presbyterian church July 27 who demanded answers and solutions to the rising crime plaguing their city after an attempted carjacking in the Skyline neighborhood went viral, CBS Bay Area News reported.

Price contended that in some circumstances there isn’t enough evidence to convict suspects of the crimes they purportedly committed, referencing a case where a lack of evidence led to the release of a group of youths. When asked what happened to the youths when they were let go, Price admitted she did not know, to which angry citizens replied, “They probably attacked someone else.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/31/pamela-price-confronted-oakland-residents-rising-crime/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson