Author Topic: Long Island dad arrested for stabbing wife and 2-year-old daughter to death: Police  (Read 210 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Long Island dad arrested for stabbing wife and 2-year-old daughter to death: Police
By Tom Shea • Published July 31, 2023 • Updated on July 31, 2023 at 8:23 pm

First look at the suspect who attacked his own family and police are saying that he may have been having a medical episode during it. Pei-Sze Cheng reports.

A father was arrested after stabbing his wife and their 2-year-old daughter to death inside their Long Island home, according to police.

Suffolk County police said officers responded to a home on Jefferson Avenue in the town of Brentwood around 4:30 p.m. after 31-year-old Zanoor Jaffari allegedly stabbed his wife, Misbah Batool, and their 2-year-old daughter Iazia Jaffari. Police believe it was Jaffari's mother who lives with them who called 911 about the incident.

Prosecutors Monday said Jaffari was standing in the middle of the room, covered in blood when police arrived at the family's home.

The mother and daughter each suffered several stab wounds and were rushed to South Shore University Hospital, where both were pronounced dead.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/long-island-dad-arrested-for-stabbing-wife-and-2-year-old-daughter-to-death-police/4550788/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jihad against his family?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson