Author Topic: Connect The Dots – ‘Smoking Gun’ Video Has Joe Biden Straight-Up Bragging About His Corrupt Dealings  (Read 531 times)

Offline American Girl

Gonna be interesting to see what the walk-back is on that one! Dementia excuse?

You know that scene at the end of every old episode of “Columbo” or “Murder, She Wrote” where the criminal confesses in precise detail his entire criminal scheme to the police right before they cuff him? This video is that scene.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/connect-the-dots-smoking-gun-video-has-joe-biden-straight-up-bragging-about-his-corrupt-dealings-in-ukraine/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Notice the NeverTrumpers and wolves in sheeps clothing lock-steppers avoid posts that expose who and what they are and the damage to our nation they have done and are actively now doing?
The dregs of our society staying busy!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doesn't matter.

Absolutely nothing will be done to  him for his crimes,not  even a fine.

Nobody cares,not even the alleged Republicans,who are too busy trying to see to it that Rude  Orange Man goes to jail for being Rude Orange Man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

He's protected

As is his spawn
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Never was NeverTrumpers, never was election fraud, never was a hotly contested election.  What else there never was election fraud, from what i am getting from the search function here.  Looks like a very effective and through scrubbing of history the woke no longer wish to acknowledge.  Was roamer never here either?

Is Soros/DNC running things now?  Nasty so much conveniently disappearing so suddenly.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

Never was NeverTrumpers, never was election fraud, never was a hotly contested election.  What else there never was election fraud, from what i am getting from the search function here.  Looks like a very effective and through scrubbing of history the woke no longer wish to acknowledge.  Was roamer never here either?

Is Soros/DNC running things now?  Nasty so much conveniently disappearing so suddenly.

:shrug: :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy