Author Topic: The Report That Gen Z are All Democrats Is Greatly Exaggerated  (Read 384 times)

Offline Kamaji

The Report That Gen Z are All Democrats Is Greatly Exaggerated

By Brandon Morse
July 31, 2023

If you were to believe Democrat Party puppet Harry Sisson, a young influencer who looks and acts like a Democrat AI-generated character, Gen Z is a generation of leftists.

In fact, the running knowledge is that Gen Z is a giant voting well for the Democrats and one that they used to influence the midterm elections, helping prevent the prophesied “red wave” that was going to sweep the House and Senate. To be sure, a lot of that is true.

However, something is happening in the younger parts of Gen Z that looks bizarre considering how that generation voted in the midterms. According to The Hill, Gen Z high school boys are becoming increasingly conservative:

As with many Reddit posts and viral tweets, the truth was more complicated. But the numbers do say this: Twelfth-grade boys are nearly twice as likely to identify as conservative versus liberal, according to a respected federal survey of American youth.

In annual surveys over the last three years, roughly one-quarter of high school seniors self-identified as conservative or “very conservative” on the Monitoring the Future survey, a scholarly endeavor that dates to the 1970s. Only 13 percent of boys identified as liberal or very liberal in those years.

The figures represent a striking shift in the political views of boys. As recently as the late 2000s, liberal boys occasionally outnumbered conservatives. Back in the Carter era, both boys and girls leaned liberal.

Meanwhile, high school girls are trending to the left at around the same pace according to The Hill:

Nowadays, it is girls who are drifting to the left. The share of 12th-grade girls who identified as liberal rose from 19 percent in 2012 to 30 percent in 2022. Only 12 percent of girls identified as conservative in last year’s survey, administered by the University of Michigan.

Why this is happening has people scratching their heads and the best they can come up with is to blame Trump and video games, but looking at the socio-political landscape, we can make an educated guess as to what’s happening.

If you tell someone they aren’t welcome and deride them constantly, they’ll eventually go where they’re more appreciated.

Source:  https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/07/31/the-report-that-gen-z-are-all-democrats-is-greatly-exaggerated-n785312

Online mountaineer

Re: The Report That Gen Z are All Democrats Is Greatly Exaggerated
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 10:11:45 pm »
Harry Sisson falsely claimed that someone threatened him and/or his school with a bomb. He was caught.
Sarah Fields
@SarahisCensored
One of Biden’s indoctrinated child commies that operates under the DNC’s pay roll, @harryjsisson, attempted to scream victim today by stating that he and his University were sent a bomb threat. 

I called NYU and had them transfer me to their school campus safety dispatch (which is always open, even on Sunday). The officer I spoke with was completely caught off guard by my questions, and said that there were no alerts currently or from the past week. He knew nothing of Harry’s claims.

For documentation purposes and to verify what was stated during my phone call, I have also written an Open Records Request for the incident report. Who wants to bet that it doesn’t exist?

I’m tired of the lies.  The only way to combat a lie is with the truth. I love truth, I’m on a path to expose truth, so that is what I’ll do. It is against the law to file a false report to the police.  Should @elonmusk have a policy in place for those who lie about threats such as this? Especially political influencers?
5:09 PM · Sep 24, 2023

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 10:24:41 pm »
Most Gen Z in the rural/small town Midwest are pretty conservative.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 01:35:44 am »
Gen Z.  The dumb ass generation. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.