Author Topic: South African political leader calls for violence against White citizens at rally  (Read 3610 times)

Offline mountaineer

Gee,hooda guessed THAT would ever happen?
Only the blind, deaf and utterly idiotic didn't realize it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

South Africa has/had a very large tourism industry. Gee...I think I'll just rush to book a flight. /s

Sounds like a cut your own throat moment to me. Maybe they need to talk to Zimbabwe.

Offline LMAO

Prediction

When South Africa collapses, the international media will blame whites
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

Arm the Boers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Prediction

When South Africa collapses, the international media will blame whites

@LMAO

Of course they will.

After all,whites are pretty much responsible for everything people have  and enjoy all over the world today,and non-whites are insanely jealous.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Of course they will.

After all,whites are pretty much responsible for everything people have  and enjoy all over the world today,and non-whites are insanely jealous.

But this would be a perfect chance for the left to show South Africa thriving under black rule. Whitey was holding them down. So with the yoke of the white oppressors lifted off of their shoulders, South Africa now have a chance to grow and thrive and become prosperous… Right?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But this would be a perfect chance for the left to show South Africa thriving under black rule. Whitey was holding them down. So with the yoke of the white oppressors lifted off of their shoulders, South Africa now have a chance to grow and thrive and become prosperous… Right?

@LMAO

"LMAO",indeed!

Africa WILL go back to the days of "having your neighbor over for dinner" has an ENTIRELY different meaning than it does today.

And we all know it is just a matter of time before they devolve back to their natural roots.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Africa WILL go back to the days of "having your neighbor over for dinner" has an ENTIRELY different meaning than it does today.

000hehehehe 000hehehehe

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

This has gotten scant coverage in our media

Anybody want to guess what the coverage would be like if the races were reversed?

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This has gotten scant coverage in our media

Anybody want to guess what the coverage would be like if the races were reversed?
Seems to me already know how that went. I think once they have killed/driven out all the Whites they need to renounce their cultural appropriation, divest themselves of White mans clothes and whatever industry they haven't yet destroyed and go back to living in mud huts...why waste time, without the Whites to keep things running and farms growing food they are headed that way anyhow. Also without Whites to use as the Bogeyman and targets they will only have themselves to turn on.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If you count his unrealized worth in SpaceX, Musk might be the world's only Trillionaire. 

Entire GDP of South Africa?  $400B. If Musk decides to get a little patriotic about his home country, I'd say he could do quite a bit of damage.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Seems to me already know how that went. I think once they have killed/driven out all the Whites they need to renounce their cultural appropriation, divest themselves of White mans clothes and whatever industry they haven't yet destroyed and go back to living in mud huts...why waste time, without the Whites to keep things running and farms growing food they are headed that way anyhow. Also without Whites to use as the Bogeyman and targets they will only have themselves to turn on.

Your last sentence is what exactly will happen. They’ll kill each other.

Barry Goldwater

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

They are doing it now. Murder rate is up to 75 per day.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you count his unrealized worth in SpaceX, Musk might be the world's only Trillionaire. 

Entire GDP of South Africa?  $400B. If Musk decides to get a little patriotic about his home country, I'd say he could do quite a bit of damage.

@catfish1957

Which planet do you  think he would send  them to?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Well,it IS traditional.