Author Topic: South African political leader calls for violence against White citizens at rally  (Read 3627 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

How did that work out for Zimbabwe?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
As to points 1 and 2:  :thumbsup:

As to point 3:  I don't have sufficient information to draw a conclusion.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 04:01:43 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS:
"Apartheid was not OK, period"

NO.
Considering what we're seeing today, I believe Apartheid was justifiable -- and morally so -- and the white South Africans made one of their race's greatest mistakes by giving it up.

"racial vengeance was not the course on which Nelson Mandela tried to set South Africa when Apartheid collapsed some 30 years ago."

NONSENSE.
Mandela was a white-hating communist who cloaked himself in rhetoric he never once believed to gain power.

I make no apologies for these statements and I WILL NOT retract them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
PeteS:
"Apartheid was not OK, period"

NO.
Considering what we're seeing today, I believe Apartheid was justifiable -- and morally so -- and the white South Africans made one of their race's greatest mistakes by giving it up.

"racial vengeance was not the course on which Nelson Mandela tried to set South Africa when Apartheid collapsed some 30 years ago."

NONSENSE.
Mandela was a white-hating communist who cloaked himself in rhetoric he never once believed to gain power.

I make no apologies for these statements and I WILL NOT retract them.

@Fishrrman

Denying an obvious truth serves no  one but Revolutionaries that dream of becoming  dictators.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

As to points 1 and 2:  :thumbsup:

As to point 3:  I don't have sufficient information to draw a conclusion.

That he was booted from the ANC, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-23273309 .

For the EFF Party's representation in the National Assembly and the National Council of Provinces, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters#Election_results
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

UPDATE

This year, the fate of South Africa's 4.51 million white citizens will be sealed. A general election will be held in a few months, and one candidate is surging: Julius Malema.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
He is a genocidal lunatic
6:01 AM · Jan 2, 2024

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1741933726903210117

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

UPDATE

This year, the fate of South Africa's 4.51 million white citizens will be sealed. A general election will be held in a few months, and one candidate is surging: Julius Malema.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1741933726903210117

8888crybaby **nononono*  I foresee a continued call for violence against White Christians throughout the world.  Take a look at our own country; BLM for one. Who all is coming into this country???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I musta missed the United Nations Emergency genocide meetings on this one.  :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, white folks, get out while you can.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
8888crybaby **nononono* I foresee a continued call for violence against White Christians throughout the world. Take a look at our own country; BLM for one. Who all is coming into this country???

@libertybele

Has nothing to do with Christians. It's all about "da white". White Christians will be victims,and black Christians will most likely  be ignored.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From Apartheid to mob rule...at least it is out in the open.

Any bets on where it goes from there?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From Apartheid to mob rule...at least it is out in the open.

Any bets on where it goes from there?

@Smokin Joe

Well,I am pretty certain that if he is still in office,Slow Joe will send them a few Billion US dollars to help them out,minus HIS "cut",of course.

Online mountaineer

South Africa wants you to know that Jews are among the white people officially despised:

Elad Simchayoff
@Elad_Si
Yesterday, the South African minister of justice said that there are Jewish people in SA who are “doing business, living with us, and attend their churches”.  Today, SA removed its U19 captain of the cricket national team because he’s Jewish and supported Israel.
7:40 AM · Jan 12, 2024

https://twitter.com/LawrenceBailey0/status/1745742280114180324

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,somebody PRETEND to be surprised by this.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Any chance South Africa will dissolve back into independent Orange Free State, Transvaal, Natal, and Capetown?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

I musta missed the United Nations Emergency genocide meetings on this one.  :pondering:

I missed the meeting as well. I'm sure the UN is right on this.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

1. Apartheid was not OK, period. Apartheid was more than unjust killings of black, it was a whole race-based social structure in which economic and social opportunity, where one could live, medical care availability, and even who one could marry were, by law, restricted by race. By Resurrection Band from 1979:

It wasn’t OK, but it was preferable to what followed.  There was a strong argument for certain reforms.  The introduction of democratic rule has failed miserably, and it was sadly predictable.

Offline berdie

If I understand this correctly, SA is calling for the destruction, displacement and murder of whites in SA and at the same time accusing Israel of genocide? :shrug:

What a world we live in.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It wasn’t OK, but it was preferable to what followed.  There was a strong argument for certain reforms.  The introduction of democratic rule has failed miserably, and it was sadly predictable.

@cato potatoe

Did you,or anyone else REALLY think it WOULDN'T fail?

After all,Africa was and still IS a continent of tribal people,and each  tribe has a King/Maximum Ruler who is a GOD to his minions.

Had ALL the negative parts of tribalism,and not a single one of the possible positive aspects.

Yeah,the American Indians were and still are a tribal people,but the Chief couldn't just murder and rape his own people at random.

Online cato potatoe

Did you,or anyone else REALLY think it WOULDN'T fail?

After all,Africa was and still IS a continent of tribal people,and each  tribe has a King/Maximum Ruler who is a GOD to his minions.

Had ALL the negative parts of tribalism,and not a single one of the possible positive aspects.

Yeah,the American Indians were and still are a tribal people,but the Chief couldn't just murder and rape his own people at random.

I was pretty young in 1994, but it seemed fairly obvious the majority would use the state to cudgel the whites after Mandela was out of the picture.  Democratic governments tend to fail where the majority are tribal, extremely religious, and/or low on the intelligence meter.  We have this fantasy that democracy is right for everyone.  It just isn’t.

Online mountaineer

If I understand this correctly, SA is calling for the destruction, displacement and murder of whites in SA and at the same time accusing Israel of genocide? :shrug:

What a world we live in.
Don't expect logic, I guess.

Online mountaineer

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
The likely future leader of South Africa calls for genocide of the 4 million whites who live there

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754911641789956447

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The likely future leader of South Africa calls for genocide of the 4 million whites who live there"

Who did not see this coming?
Most of the world, actually.

The South African whites should have NEVER given up on apartheid.

Or... they should have partitioned South Africa, and thus created a new white nation of their own.

Too late now.
For those who haven't emigrated, the writin' is on the wall...

Online LMAO

When the white people leave, and they will, South Africa will become like Uganda when their  dictator forced out the Asians and people from India

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
The likely future leader of South Africa calls for genocide of the 4 million whites who live there

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754911641789956447

@mountaineer

Gee,hooda guessed THAT would ever happen?