Author Topic: DeSantis slams Hunter Biden, says he’d already be in jail if he was Republican  (Read 229 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis slams Hunter Biden, says he’d already be in jail if he was Republican

By Allie Griffin
July 31, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis slammed Hunter Biden during an appearance on Fox News Monday — claiming the first son would already be in the slammer if he was Republican.

“If Hunter were a Republican, he’d be in jail by now,” the GOP presidential candidate said on “Special Report.”

Fox News Anchor Bret Baier asked DeSantis his reaction to former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer’s recent testimony that the president sat in on calls with foreign patrons.

The governor said there are “two standards of justice.”

“You look at all this smoke, and yet the FBI, where’s the search warrants? Where’s the grand jury? Where’s the aggressiveness that they have shown going after some Republicans? You just don’t see it,” he said.

He added that the FBI went after his opponent, ex-President Donald Trump, aggressively but did not show the same thoroughness to Democrats Hillary Clinton and now Hunter Biden.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/desantis-says-hunter-biden-would-be-in-jail-if-he-was-republican/

Offline LMAO

The double standard isn’t even subtle. And it’s not just Trump but anybody that opposes the administration

Hillary destroyed evidence…nothing. Trump’s accused of hiding evidence…charged

Anti abortion protesters charged with protesting outside USSC judges homes get the law but the opposition gets accolades

Roger Stone lies to Congress and gets a 1am SWAT Team. Fauci  lies to Congress and still gives media appearances

« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 12:11:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hell,he would already be in prison if he were the son of a typical Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!