Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Devon Archer interview ‘very productive’ in Biden family probe, Jim Jordan says  (Read 1672 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe didn't have to discuss *business* on the phone calla..all he had to do was say hello thereby letting the person on the other end know that Biden was on board...so that's why he talked about the weather... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
1h
BREAKING: Devon Archer confirms that then VP Joe Biden participated on over 20 business calls with his son.

He says they were in the business of “influence peddling.”

Holy sh*t.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
The democrats are correct:
Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the Privat bank transactions, the LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the “brand,” the “big guy,” and “the chairman,” the two whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter’s statements that he’s giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved.
Good call guys. 👍
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If Joe Biden was a republican the gallows for the public hanging would have already been built and very likely used!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
This is certainly the lowest, most disgusting thing I’ve seen in politics. And with the scum we have in office, that’s saying a lot.
Human trash pile Dan Goldman, and the democrats, invoking the death of Beau Biden to explain the Biden crime family’s corrupt dealings is an abomination to humankind. These people are a disgrace to the human species. Disgusting garbage people.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
The democrats are correct:
Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the Privat bank transactions, the LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the “brand,” the “big guy,” and “the chairman,” the two whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter’s statements that he’s giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved.
Good call guys. 👍

:yowsa: pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXACTLY

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
55m
I don’t give a shit what Joe Biden talked about on the phone with Hunter’s corrupt business partners. Getting him ON THE PHONE is how influence peddling works. A first-grader knows this.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I've been waiting for them to use this..now all of a sudden Biden is in cognitive decline

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1686090052978290689
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Joe didn't have to discuss *business* on the phone calla..all he had to do was say hello thereby letting the person on the other end know that Biden was on board...so that's why he talked about the weather... :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Are they screaming yet that Archer is a convicted felon and can't be trusted?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I've been waiting for them to use this..now all of a sudden Biden is in cognitive decline

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1686090052978290689

They are shook and desperate!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

Not a word of this on CNN.com...

Online LMAO

They’re busy covering Trump’s legal issues and covering for the Biden’s
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
This is certainly the lowest, most disgusting thing I’ve seen in politics. [...]

Yeah, I definitely agree with Bongino on this.  I'm seeing a lot of gleeful "GOTCHA!!!" comments on Twitter -- sorry, "X" -- but honestly, this makes me sick. What a disgusting betrayal of our country.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The morning briefing hasn't come out yet.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien