Author Topic: Hunter Biden told judge under oath that he was a member of the Connecticut bar in good standing - bu  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The whole family are liars...

Hunter Biden told judge under oath that he was a member of the Connecticut bar in good standing - but he was SUSPENDED two years ago for failure to pay fees

Hunter Biden told Delaware district judge Maryellen Noreika that he was eligible to practice law in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut
    DailyMail.com can reveal Hunter was suspended from practicing law in the Nutmeg State more than two years ago for failing to pay his $75 annual fees
    A former Connecticut state legislator called Hunter's statement to the judge 'extraordinary' adding that he 'misled the court'

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:27 EDT, 31 July 2023 | Updated: 13:27 EDT, 31 July 2023

Hunter Biden has been caught misleading a judge while under oath about his status as a practicing lawyer.

At his disastrous plea hearing last week, Delaware district judge Maryellen Noreika asked Hunter where he was eligible to practice law.

'You're member of the bar?' she said. 'Yes, your Honor,' he replied. 'District of Columbia and Connecticut, your Honor.'

But Connecticut records show Hunter, 53, was suspended from practicing law in Connecticut more than two years ago.

A Judicial Branch spokeswoman said he is 'currently not in good standing' after failing to pay his $75 annual fees since 2018.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12356755/Hunter-Biden-told-judge-oath-member-Connecticut-bar-good-standing-SUSPENDED-two-years-failure-pay-fees.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
These people lie as easily as you and I breathe.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
These people lie as easily as you and I breathe.
I'd expect vocal stress from that lot if they were telling the truth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online berdie

What is crazy...they lie about things that can be easily fact checked. :shrug:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'd expect vocal stress from that lot if they were telling the truth.

:yowsa:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

What is crazy...they lie about things that can be easily fact checked. :shrug:

They clearly don't care. It is their way of life and so far has paid off well.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Geez boy you're such a dang amateur
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I haven't paid my Mo. bar dues in decades. Pretty sure I'm not in "good standing," but at the same time, I never was notified of suspension or any other sanction. So if you asked me the same question, I'd just say, "Dunno.  :shrug:"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org