Author Topic: Biden has 'restored the integrity' of Justice Department, House Democrat tells ABC  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 31, 2023 10:54am EDT
Biden has 'restored the integrity' of Justice Department, House Democrat tells ABC
Many conservatives feel the DOJ has been weaponized under Biden

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Rep. Dan Goldman, D-N.Y., insisted Sunday that President Biden has "restored the integrity of Department of Justice," despite the DOJ facing heat from conservatives for a plethora of issues as many feel it has been weaponized. 

ABC News' Jonathan Karl noted that White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has said a pardon for Hunter Biden is off the table, but that President Biden himself hasn’t publicly ruled it out, before asking if a pardon for his son would be a mistake.

"Yes, and I don’t think there’s any chance that President Biden is going to do that, unlike his predecessor, who pardoned all his friends and anyone who had any access to him," Goldman said on "This Week."

"President Biden has restored the integrity of Department of Justice, and I think you see that in this case where he kept on — and Merrick Garland kept on a Trump-appointed attorney to investigate the president’s son," Goldman continued. "If there is not an indication of the independence of the Department of Justice beyond that, I don’t know what we can look for."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-restored-the-integrity-justice-department-house-democrat-tells-abc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

I guess it takes an all-in MSM Dem-shill like Jonathan Karl not to have laughed in Goldman's face. Or maybe done a Shocked Pikachu Face at such a bald-faced lie?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Outside the Democrat party and news media bubble, I doubt anybody buys this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where was the laugh track?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Where was the laugh track?

I think it's this one.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn