Author Topic: The Biden Presidency Is Unsustainable By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden Presidency Is Unsustainable › American Greatness
The Harris Dilemma

Imagine if Gavin Newsom was currently Vice President amid the final meltdown of the Biden family consortium.

Does anyone doubt that Biden would then either be forced to resign by Democratic politicos (for reasons in addition to his escalating dementia), or would be impeached and perhaps abdicate Nixon-style?

The presence of the now predictable mediocrity of Kamala Harris and the impossibility, given her race and gender, of removing her, for now is about all that keeps a cognitively declining Biden still in office. The Left fears what she could do as president to the Democratic Party; conservatives are terrified of what she could do to the country.

Joe Biden’s bewilderment exempts his embarrassments from accountability in the way that Hunter Biden’s addictions excuse his past serial criminality. But the passes granted to both father and son would be now unsustainable with a viable Vice President in waiting.

Indeed, the Harris problem explains some of current Democratic strategy.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/07/31/the-biden-presidency-is-unsustainable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Biden Presidency Is Unsustainable By Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 11:54:19 pm »
Victor wonders if there's a way to remove kamala (sutra) from office so that a new VP can be installed before ol' joe is removed.

There is.

She has "natural born citizenship" problems.

They're there, if anyone really wanted to go after 'em.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 12:42:59 am »
The secret is to impeach both of them at the same time!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 09:29:13 am »
Victor wonders if there's a way to remove kamala (sutra) from office so that a new VP can be installed before ol' joe is removed.

There is.

She has "natural born citizenship" problems.

They're there, if anyone really wanted to go after 'em.
Pull a page from the Democrat playbook and find dirt on Kamala, and use it to force her out like was done with Spiro Agnew before the dogs were sicc'ed on Nixon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2023, 11:05:32 am »
From the article...

The presence of the now predictable mediocrity of Kamala Harris and the impossibility, given her race and gender, of removing her, for now is about all that keeps a cognitively declining Biden still in office.

It's refreshing to see the left being hamstrung by their obsession with identity politics
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2023, 11:06:31 am »
From the article...

The presence of the now predictable mediocrity of Kamala Harris and the impossibility, given her race and gender, of removing her, for now is about all that keeps a cognitively declining Biden still in office.

It's refreshing to see the left being hamstrung by their obsession with identity politics

:thumbsup: