Author Topic: John Fetterman: Trump Still Strong in Pennsylvania, ‘Seeing Trump Signs Everywhere’  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman: Trump Still Strong in Pennsylvania, ‘Seeing Trump Signs Everywhere’

Paul Bois 30 Jul 20233

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) said that former President Donald Trump still has strong political pull in his state of Pennsylvania, adding that he sees “Trump signs everywhere.”

Fetterman issued his comments about Trump’s status in Pennsylvania when speaking with the New York Times last week about the political fallout surrounding the former president’s indictment.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m a senator, and I’m not sure how many times he’s been indicted. He’s been impeached twice. Has that changed anything? You’re still seeing Trump signs everywhere in Pennsylvania. You have to respect his strength in all of that,” he said.

Fetterman said that Trump could even be “competitive” in the state of Pennsylvania based on what he sees from voters, though he did feel that he has to break a difficult ceiling.

“Trump would be very competitive in Pennsylvania. But Trump has to perform above his ceiling. I think there’s a hard ceiling in Pennsylvania he can’t get past,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/07/30/john-fetterman-trump-strong-pennsylvania-seeing-trump-signs-everywhere/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
John Fetterman: Trump Still Strong in Pennsylvania, ‘Seeing Trump Signs Everywhere’

Paul Bois 30 Jul 20233

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) said that former President Donald Trump still has strong political pull in his state of Pennsylvania, adding that he sees “Trump signs everywhere.”

Fetterman issued his comments about Trump’s status in Pennsylvania when speaking with the New York Times last week about the political fallout surrounding the former president’s indictment.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m a senator, and I’m not sure how many times he’s been indicted. He’s been impeached twice. Has that changed anything? You’re still seeing Trump signs everywhere in Pennsylvania. You have to respect his strength in all of that,” he said.

Fetterman said that Trump could even be “competitive” in the state of Pennsylvania based on what he sees from voters, though he did feel that he has to break a difficult ceiling.

“Trump would be very competitive in Pennsylvania. But Trump has to perform above his ceiling. I think there’s a hard ceiling in Pennsylvania he can’t get past,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/07/30/john-fetterman-trump-strong-pennsylvania-seeing-trump-signs-everywhere/

Surprisingly astute from the hoodie and bball shorts senator.

Online mountaineer

No kidding, Uncle Fester.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org