Author Topic: Hunter Biden told Devon Archer they would get 'last laugh' after conviction was thrown out: 'Motherf  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 30, 2023 7:47pm EDT
Hunter Biden told Devon Archer they would get 'last laugh' after conviction was thrown out: 'Motherf---ers'
Biden praises Archer in emails, calls him 'great friend through thick and thin' in 2014 email
By Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News

Hunter Biden told his longtime friend and business partner, Devon Archer, that they would get the "last laugh" after Archer said a judge threw out his conviction, according to 2018 text messages reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Archer, who is set to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Monday and is reportedly preparing to tell lawmakers about President Biden's interactions with dozens of Hunter's business associates while he was vice president, informed Hunter Biden in a November 2018 text message that the "judge threw out my conviction today."

"Thank f---ing god! First good news in way too long my friend. I am so happy for you. I know its (sic) been a living hell but put it behind you now and take great steps forward," Hunter replied.

"Love you brother," Archer said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-told-devon-archer-last-laugh-after-conviction-thrown-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Archer, who is set to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Monday and is reportedly preparing to tell lawmakers about President Biden's interactions with dozens of Hunter's business associates while he was vice president .  .  .

I'm not buying it.  I don't think Archer is going to rat out the family.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NOT A JOKE!
Remember Hillary Clinton! These guys can 'suicide' you. Car crash, fell off a balcony?
Just, be careful.
He got shot in a mugging ..?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 01:59:50 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.