Author Topic: The Warming-Obsessed Media is Wrong About July’s Hot Weather  (Read 307 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Warming-Obsessed Media is Wrong About July’s Hot Weather
By Guest Contributor -July 26, 20230

Guest Post By Vijay Jayaraj

Editor’s Note: This July’s hot weather is being touted as the hottest month in thousands of years by the warming-obsessed media. This is false. Data show that these claims are overblown. Climate Realism tackled these claims as they were made, most recently in posts here, here, and here.

There is not much new about media hyperbole in weather reporting, but July’s climate alarmism may be more breathless than usual. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media were inundated with posts containing flaming red maps of Southern Europe and Northern Africa.

“July 2023 will probably be the world’s hottest month in hundreds, if not thousands, of years,” said top NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt. One Twitter user (with 22,000 followers) claimed, “After the hottest day and week, we are now experiencing the hottest month ever (in about 120,000 years, based on paleoclimatology). As we keep warming the planet, we will soon experience global temperatures not seen in the past million years!”

https://climaterealism.com/2023/07/the-warming-obsessed-media-is-wrong-about-julys-hot-weather/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Warming-Obsessed Media is Wrong About July’s Hot Weather
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:08:02 pm »
Here in SW New England...

In the early hours of this morning, had to get up and add a blanket to the bed.

75 outside now at 6pm.

Tonight, down into the mid-50's.

Offline LMAO

Re: The Warming-Obsessed Media is Wrong About July’s Hot Weather
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 12:43:39 am »
Here in SW New England...

In the early hours of this morning, had to get up and add a blanket to the bed.

75 outside now at 6pm.

Tonight, down into the mid-50's.

Sounds similar to our weather here in northern Wisconsin.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy