Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Defense ‘I’m Not Corrupt, I’m Just A Horrible Father!’ ..Derek Hunter  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Defense ‘I’m Not Corrupt, I’m Just A Horrible Father!’
Derek Hunter

I really don’t like the President of the United States. Joe Biden has spent his life working tirelessly toward one thing more than anything else: to convince people he is a good man. He is not and never has been, as evidenced by how it took four years and political pressure from New York Times columnists to acknowledge the existence of one of his grandchildren. Now that people are beginning to notice and ask questions about things like how he got so rich, Joe has defaulted to the only defense left for him: He’s not corrupt, he’s just a horrible parent and brother.

It's an odd case to make, but it’s all Joe Biden has left. The evidence is mounting that he got huge sums of money from his degenerate son Hunter, who has no skills and offers zero in the way of goods or services for the pay. The only marketable thing the Biden family has ever had was Joe’s position in government, and they’ve milked that cow to the bone.

When asked about his involvement with the family business, Joe Biden has defaulted to what is not only the least believable answer – that he never talked to anyone in his family about their businesses – but also the answer that makes him look like the most enormous pile of garbage father ever.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/07/30/joe-bidens-defense-im-not-corrupt-im-just-a-horrible-father-n2626376
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34