Author Topic: Trump calls Biden "A dumb son of a b**ch" during rally in Pennsylvania  (Read 185 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not dumb, just demented and evil.

Trump calls Biden "A dumb son of a b**ch" during rally in Pennsylvania

Statements made by Donald Trump during a rally at Erie Insurance Arena in Erie, Pennsylvania on Saturday gave no indication that the looming threat of incarceration for this, that and the other is warranted. To hear it from the man himself, everyone is to blame but him. Carving out plenty of time to rip into the Biden family, per usual, Trump drew comparisons between his family's legal drama and theirs, attempting to convince the crowd that he was being raked over the coals, while the "Biden crime family" was not. Throughout his speech, the former president lashed out at Joe Biden, going so far as to call him "A dumb son of a b**ch" at one point..............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-biden-dumb-son-140659950.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Well, he is

Even before his dementia
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy