Author Topic: BREAKING: Corrupt DOJ Requests Court to Order Devon Archer’s Surrender for Imprisonment Prior to Tes  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Corrupt DOJ Requests Court to Order Devon Archer’s Surrender for Imprisonment Prior to Testimony on Biden Crime Family (VIDEO)
by Jim Hᴏft Jul. 30, 2023 10:47 am

In an unprecedented move, the Department of Justice (DOJ) has issued a letter to a federal judge in the Southern District of New York, suggesting that Devon Archer, a business associate of Hunter Biden, be ordered to surrender and begin his term of imprisonment.

This development comes amidst Archer’s ongoing appeal and just before his scheduled testimony about the criminal activities involving the Biden crime family.

The letter requests that the court set a date and time for Archer to report to a facility chosen by the Bureau of Prisons.

“In light of the foregoing, the Government respectfully requests that the defendant be ordered to surrender, at a date and time determined by the Court, to a facility designated by the Bureau of Prisons to commence his term of imprisonment,” DOJ said.

“The Government has conferred with counsel for the defendant about this request and asked that counsel propose a date for the defendant’s surrender,” the agency added.

However, Archer’s counsel responded, “Mr. Archer believes it is premature to set a report date in light of his anticipated continuing appeal as well as the newly-discovered sentencing error that the government has now conceded. Counsel for Mr. Archer will put in a response to the Government’s request by Wednesday.”

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/breaking-news-corrupt-doj-requests-court-order-devon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-news-corrupt-doj-requests-court-order-devon
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer you need to get Archer's testimony on tape asap...do it today!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They want to 'Epstein' him before he can testify.

It's how they roll.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony
Ryan King
5–6 minutes

The Justice Department is pushing for Devon Archer to report to prison — just days ahead of the former Hunter Biden business partner’s hotly anticipated congressional testimony, according to new court documents.

Manhattan federal prosecutors on Saturday filed a letter requesting a judge set a date for Archer to start his one-year sentence in a fraud case unrelated to the first son’s various scandals.

The request came after the Second Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed Archer’s 2018 conviction last Tuesday on two felony charges for his role in a conspiracy to defraud a Native American tribe.

Archer — who is set to deliver closed-door testimony to the House Oversight Committee on Monday about Biden — had been challenging the conviction.

His attorney, Matthew Schwartz, said he would be filing a formal response to the request from the US Attorney’s Office by Wednesday — and noted that his client would still testify as planned despite allegations the DOJ letter was an intimidation tactic.

“We are aware of speculation that the Department of Justice’s weekend request to have Mr. Archer report to prison is an attempt by the Biden administration to intimidate him in advance of his meeting with the House Oversight Committee,” Schwartz said in a statement, per Politico.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/30/doj-tries-to-jail-key-hunter-biden-witness-devon-archer-on-eve-of-congressional-testimony/
Support the USO

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
DOJ doesn't even care how this looks or smells to the general public, or the damage that's being done to its already deeply tarnished reputation.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mountaineer

This administration, especially its DOJ, is in full-blown Soviet mode. Or banana republic, whichever shoe fits.
Rand Paul
@RandPaul
This is getting to be Banana Republic territory. They are moving from indicting their opponents to throwing witnesses in jail on the eve of Congressional testimony.
4:05 PM · Jul 30, 2023

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
The DOJ is now actively committing the crime of obstructing a congressional investigation. ...
If Devin Archer isn’t in the witness chair Monday, we better haul every SOB at the DOJ before congress EVERY DAY to make them pay for this.
Lmk - I’ll come back to Washington tomorrow to do this.
Archer is in that chair or Garland is.
Yield me the time and let me ask the questions. I’ll handle it from there.
11:54 AM · Jul 30, 2023
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 09:02:37 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This administration, especially its DOJ, is in full-blown Soviet mode.

"Welcome to the party, pal" ---- John McClane.

Offline LMAO

DOJ doesn't even care how this looks or smells to the general public, or the damage that's being done to its already deeply tarnished reputation.

No they do not. They’re not even subtle about their uneven application of the law
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy