Author Topic: NBC’s Todd: When GOP Base Realizes Trump Is Unelectable, ‘It May Be Too Late’  (Read 1318 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
So few around here never question why "conservatives" and their GOP are dovetailing opinions with the Democrats, legacy media and Totalitarians.   ****sheep****

I’ve noticed that, too. It’s the say it often enough and people will believe it propaganda.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I’ve noticed that, too. It’s the say it often enough and people will believe it propaganda.

Everything said by someone on their side isn't always wrong, and everything said by someone on our side isn't always right.  To the extent some people refuse to accept that, those are the people who eventually box themselves into corners that are indefensible.

Online Kamaji

Everything said by someone on their side isn't always wrong, and everything said by someone on our side isn't always right.  To the extent some people refuse to accept that, those are the people who eventually box themselves into corners that are indefensible.

True enough.