Author Topic: The Rampant Black Violence On American Military Bases  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Rampant Black Violence On American Military Bases
« on: July 30, 2023, 05:00:39 pm »
The Rampant Black Violence On American Military Bases
ERIC STRIKER • JULY 22, 2023 •

The story of a black American Army private who ditched a tour of the DMZ and ran into North Korea has taken over the news cycle due to its novelty value, but the incident is an opportunity to discuss the anarchy and dysfunction the United States exports to its satellite states through its 750 overseas bases in 80 countries.

According to recent news reports, 23-year-old “defector” Travis King, has been the aggressor in multiple acts of violence against Koreans while stationed in the country. King’s record has multiple incidents ranging from beating up a man at a night club, menacing Koreans on the street with threats and racial slurs, and attacking police officers.

Under America’s Status of Forces agreement (SOFA), it is difficult for local authorities to prosecute US military personnel when they prey on locals. Korean prosecutors went easy on King by ordering him to pay for the police car he damaged, which he refused to do.

https://www.unz.com/estriker/the-rampant-black-violence-on-american-military-bases/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The Rampant Black Violence On American Military Bases
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 05:01:17 pm »
It's all Trump's fault! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson