Author Topic: Pentagon investigating 'critical compromise' of Air Force communications by insider  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon investigating 'critical compromise' of Air Force communications by insider
Story by Jacob Paul • Yesterday 12:56 PM

A US Air Force engineer is being investigated by the Pentagon on suspicion of stealing government communications technology and compromising classified information at multiple state agencies, a report has claimed.

The same employee may have also breached FBI communications, according to a Department of Justice search warrant seen by Forbes.

The unnamed suspect reportedly works at the Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.

The 48-year-old is suspected of stealing government radio technologies for home use but is yet to charged, according to the warrant

The value of the equipment reportedly amounts to almost $90,000, the report claims.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-investigating-critical-compromise-of-air-force-communications-by-insider/ar-AA1ewvpq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=749f69aaa3d94d7db9c2b0d57e3138b8&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson