Author Topic: Residents of Woodlawn, Chicago Vent Anger at Leaders Over Illegal Immigrants: ‘They Rob us, They Har  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Residents of Woodlawn, Chicago Vent Anger at Leaders Over Illegal Immigrants: ‘They Rob us, They Harass us’ (VIDEO)
By Mike LaChance Jul. 28, 2023 9:00 pm664 Comments

People living in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Chicago are not happy with the illegal border crossers who have been relocated there.

They claim that these people are harassing them and committing crimes.

What do they think the Democrats who run their city are going to do about it? Enforce the law?

CBS News in Chicago reports:

Woodlawn residents take city officials to task for ‘disruptions’ at migrant shelter

Confrontations, anger, and frustration were on display Monday evening as neighbors in Woodlawn talked about what they call big problems at a nearby migrant center…

“I would ask you all to go out there – go out there at night, in the middle of the night – and see what goes on,” one woman said at the meeting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/residents-woodlawn-chicago-vent-anger-leaders-illegal-immigrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If people in Chicago think it's hot now, just wait until the illegal alien cops start busting people there! :MiniGun:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson