Author Topic: DeSantis: Spending that Caused Inflation Started with over $4 Trillion in Spending in 2020 Under Tru  (Read 1226 times)

Offline libertybele

Alright. I broke my own rule and watched... Partly because Megyn Kelly. I favor her because she does her job. She's a bulldog. So I knew it would be substantive. She'll throw him a softball or two, so it's fair, but she's gonna chew on him, and not let him up.

This interview was brilliant. Anyone who doesn't see DeSantis as a serious contender has not heard him. He's all business. And he's right. And he won't.back.down. That boy has a big stick and he WILL use it.

And finally, fiscal issues. Federalism. Milton Friedman. This guy is TEA, right down the line.

And I WILL vote for him. This is what we need. The real deal.

That's the way I see him as well and I also firmly believe he is who we need in the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

That's the way I see him as well and I also firmly believe he is who we need in the oval office.

Too bad that it's hidden in a fiscal thread... That interview needs its own thread so people see it.

Offline LMAO

His comments on inflation and spending were spot on. Many of us knew this back in March/April 2020

I understand Trump was a political novice but there’s nothing to indicate he found religion on these issues like spending and protectionist tariffs

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 08:32:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy