Author Topic: Poll: Kevin McCarthy Is the Most Popular Leader in Congress  (Read 453 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :shrug:

Poll: Kevin McCarthy Is the Most Popular Leader in Congress

Nick Gilbertson 29 Jul 2023

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has the strongest favorability rating of any Congressional leader, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll.

The poll, taken on July 12 and 16-17, shows that 42 percent of likely voters sampled have a “favorable” view of McCarthy, while 41 percent have a negative view, giving him a net rating of +1 percent. Another 17 percent are unsure of how they perceive him.

His Democrat counterpart in the House, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (NY), has a -1 net favorability rating. He is liked by 34 percent of the respondents, while 35 percent find him unfavorable, and 31 percent are not sure of how they feel about Jeffries, who succeeded Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) as the party’s leader in the lower chamber.

In the Senate, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s favorability rating is deep underwater. Only 26 percent view McConnell, who inexplicably froze during a press conference Thursday, positively. That includes just six percent of respondents whose view of him is “very favorable.” Conversely, 64 percent say they view him unfavorably, and only 10 percent do not have negative or positive feeling toward him.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/29/poll-kevin-mccarthy-is-the-most-popular-leader-in-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Poll: Kevin McCarthy Is the Most Popular Leader in Congress
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 01:49:31 am »
That has to be a pretty low bar.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 10:03:39 am »
Smartest guy on the short bus?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 04:27:21 pm »
That has to be a pretty low bar.

I agree.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2023, 10:44:11 pm »
It is a low bar, but I actually like the guy.  I think he's done well considering the hand he was dealt.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 11:07:03 pm »
That doesn't say much for the rest of Congress.  :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.