Author Topic: DeSantis: Spending that Caused Inflation Started with over $4 Trillion in Spending in 2020 Under Tru  (Read 1243 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Alright. I broke my own rule and watched... Partly because Megyn Kelly. I favor her because she does her job. She's a bulldog. So I knew it would be substantive. She'll throw him a softball or two, so it's fair, but she's gonna chew on him, and not let him up.

This interview was brilliant. Anyone who doesn't see DeSantis as a serious contender has not heard him. He's all business. And he's right. And he won't.back.down. That boy has a big stick and he WILL use it.

And finally, fiscal issues. Federalism. Milton Friedman. This guy is TEA, right down the line.

And I WILL vote for him. This is what we need. The real deal.

That's the way I see him as well and I also firmly believe he is who we need in the oval office.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

That's the way I see him as well and I also firmly believe he is who we need in the oval office.

Too bad that it's hidden in a fiscal thread... That interview needs its own thread so people see it.

Offline LMAO

His comments on inflation and spending were spot on. Many of us knew this back in March/April 2020

I understand Trump was a political novice but there’s nothing to indicate he found religion on these issues like spending and protectionist tariffs

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 08:32:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy