Author Topic: NEW: Trump calls on DeSantis to drop out of the race in order to bring the party back together  (Read 4728 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More bloviating.
Maybe if Trump hadn't started pissin on DeSantis long before he announced he would have waited, I know if you hit me with unwarranted attacks and accusations I wouldn't back down and back away, I would come at ya. After all that childish crap Trump directed at DeSantis he thinks this whine of attack will get him anywhere? No Trump if you really want what's best for the party you should drop out of the race, not DeSantis, you are not for all you believe it to be true, not the king of the Republican party and are not owed the nomination without earning it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's time for RDS to take the gloves off.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

He ought to hit his age, because its an attack for which there really isn't a good answer, and that will resonate with people because of Biden.  "The country is seeing what happens when you have an angry old man pushing 80 years old running the country, and it isn't working out so well.  Will voters really want to vote that guy out only to replace him with another one?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 03:20:57 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And do what, specifically?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
And do what, specifically?

Not clutch pearls and act incredulous, that's for sure.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Trump calls on DeSantis to drop out of the race in order to bring the party back together

Sounds like something the GOP Establishment would say.  Oh wait, it IS something the GOP Establishment is saying.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Maybe if Trump hadn't started pissin on DeSantis long before he announced

Can someone please tell me where it's written that you must wait until your opponent is ready and comfortable with taking a punch before throwing one?

Not clutch pearls and act incredulous, that's for sure.

Are you saying this is what DeSantis is doing?

Online Hoodat

Can someone please tell me where it's written that you must wait until your opponent is ready and comfortable with taking a punch before throwing one?

It isn't.  But it does show that those who keep bringing up how important loyalty is to Trump are complete liars.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Are you saying this is what DeSantis is doing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is the problem Bizarro Karine with the whole Trump campaign. He spews endless spewing, bloviating, cutesy clever flip and project word games in some amateur hour attempt to be the biggest macho, titanium chest plate and helmet hair tough guy on the playground.

Except that when he was really confronted with the swampt - he couldn't get it done. He got some low hanging fruit and thought he was king of the world, but had zero spine when standing up to the attacking swamp, was asleep at the wheel for COVID, butt smooches dictators, and could even stand up to a grifter fraud like Vindeman.

Now he wants four more years. 'We're gonna do it this time Jimmy! I can feel it! Just give me another chance Jimmy! I coulda been a contendah!'

Bottom line is RDS has done it, is doing it, and will keep doing it while Trump plays spineless, mealy-mouth, lawyer word twisting. That's why Trump keeps attacking him, because he's petrified of RDS.

The Governor just needs to shout it loud at the fraud Trump is.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Except that when he was really confronted with the swampt - he couldn't get it done.

Of course, Trump and many of his supporters blame everyone in the world except Trump himself for that.

They'll say it's not his fault, it's the fault of his advisors... As if someone other than Trump bears responsibility for who he chose as his advisors.  And that includes responsibility for letting other people pick his advisors for him.

Or they'll say it's not really his fault because he didn't have any political experience, and people took advantage of it. As if him not trying to learn more about how the government works either before he was elected, or after, is the fault of anyone other than himself.

The response to that is always the same:"He's learned from his mistakes and will do a better job than second time around".  Except there is no evidence to support that, and plenty of evidence showing that he has learned nothing, is the exact same guy he was when he entered office, and showed no improvement at all in any of those things during his entire four-year presidency.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 12:43:48 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online GtHawk

Lying your ass off about a potential opponent is not the same as taking a punch, unless using your reference, taking a low low blow is acceptable in boxing. And when has anyone ever been able to tell you anything and you listen?

Online DB

Lying your ass off about a potential opponent is not the same as taking a punch, unless using your reference, taking a low low blow is acceptable in boxing. And when has anyone ever been able to tell you anything and you listen?

That's how paid trolls roll.

Online roamer_1

It's trashy.
We're all here looking for news. Since it is a self-policing system, it is incumbent upon all of us to try hard to vet information before it's posted, and quickly admit to falsity to correct the record.

Without that intent, this place will turn to crap.

Stop posting bullshit. Rah-rah all you like, but the info posted should be TRUE.

Serious question @GtHawk ---- what was the lie?

That's how paid trolls roll.

What lie was told about Ronny @DB

Online GtHawk

@Right_in_Virginia
Oh for Christ's sake! When it comes to what Trump says about DeSantis the pertinent question is what wasn't a lie....just like the lies he told about Cruz, his wife and his father. Trumps go to when it comes to his opponents is to lie lie lie and his acolytes suck it up like manna from heaven.

Online LMAO

For one, claiming that DeSantis is working with the Biden DOJ in an attempt to disqualify Trump.

Secondly, claiming DeSantis was endorsed by Soros

Thirdly, posting an old picture of a young RDS with girls suggesting he’s grooming them with ETOH
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

For one, claiming that DeSantis is working with the Biden DOJ in an attempt to disqualify Trump.

Secondly, claiming DeSantis was endorsed by Soros

Thirdly, posting an old picture of a young RDS with girls suggesting he’s grooming them with ETOH
To name a few and why I said it was to ask what weren't lies.

Online LMAO

To name a few and why I said it was to ask what weren't lies.

That’s just a small example of why Trump has beaucoup credibility issues. Unfortunately, so do the government agencies that are charging him so there’s that.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The GOP is at a Great Flood / Noah's Ark moment.  The party needs to be destroyed to be cleansed of its past sins.  And they need a genuine principled conservative leader to rebuild.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

@Right_in_Virginia
Oh for Christ's sake! When it comes to what Trump says about DeSantis the pertinent question is what wasn't a lie....

Sorry @GtHawk  This answer is just not good enough.   But, so be it.   :shrug:

Online libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia
Oh for Christ's sake! When it comes to what Trump says about DeSantis the pertinent question is what wasn't a lie....just like the lies he told about Cruz, his wife and his father. Trumps go to when it comes to his opponents is to lie lie lie and his acolytes suck it up like manna from heaven.

Amen!!   ***agree
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

That’s just a small example of why Trump has beaucoup credibility issues. Unfortunately, so do the government agencies that are charging him so there’s that.

one does not negate the other. A pox on all their houses!

Online Hoodat

Whose lies are we talking about here?  Trumps?  Or yours.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-