Author Topic: Biden Retreats to Rehoboth Beach for Summer Vacation As Family Scandals Swirl  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Retreats to Rehoboth Beach for Summer Vacation As Family Scandals Swirl

Spencer Brown
 |  July 28, 2023 1:45 PM

President Joe Biden may be visiting Maine on Friday to discuss "how Bidenomics is driving a manufacturing boom and helping workers and innovators invent and make more in America," but he's likely already got his mind on the extended vacation he's set to begin after he's done mumbling his way through remarks in the Pine tree State.

According to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, "this evening, the president will depart Maine en route to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, where he will remain over the next week." According to Delaware media reports, Biden is expected to be at his beach house until August 6.

How nice for him to have 10 days of beach time away from Washington — which would be Biden's longest stay in Rehoboth since becoming president. But didn't Biden just get back from a beach vacation earlier this month? Why yes, he did.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/07/28/hidin-biden-retreats-to-rehoboth-for-10-day-vacation-n2626340
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

How nice for him to have 10 days of beach time away from Washington — which would be Biden's longest stay in Rehoboth since becoming president. But didn't Biden just get back from a beach vacation earlier this month? Why yes, he did.
Just before he went to Lithuania to work about 10 minutes a day and skip all the other events.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's just a matter of location.

Id bet ol' Sniffy is 'on vacation' 59 seconds out of a minute, on average.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's just a matter of location.

Id bet ol' Sniffy is 'on vacation' 59 seconds out of a minute, on average.

You're right -- he's in lala land not knowing whether he's coming or going. Sad, this is the president of the U.S.  How absolutely embarrassing and dangerous.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Evryone knows Joe is going in for his 100K mile service and recall check. His Check Engine light has been on for months.  He needs a tune-up. A Software update. Hair plugs. Diaper change. muffler bearings...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Evryone knows Joe is going in for his 100K mile service and recall check. His Check Engine light has been on for months.  He needs a tune-up. A Software update. Hair plugs. Diaper change. muffler bearings...

...and it's costing us dearly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.