Author Topic: Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2023, 03:14:59 pm »
So how many more of these hidden ChiComs labs are there in the U.S.?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2023, 03:16:47 pm »
So how many more of these hidden ChiComs labs are there in the U.S.?

That is what I am wondering.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2023, 03:33:04 pm »
This is why the Chinese should be barred from owning land or property in the USA. It is a national  security concern.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2023, 12:20:36 pm »
Illegal Chinese biolab was subsidized by Gavin Newsom
David Strom
3:21 PM on August 03, 2023
...  We aren’t talking about some sterile, well-controlled biological research facility that hadn’t kept up with all its paperwork.

No, this was a hidden lab piled with chemicals, boxes, refrigerators with chemicals and 20 deadly viruses, and genetically engineered mice that had been bred to catch and spread human viruses like COVID-19. It was in an ostensibly abandoned warehouse, and when the inspectors showed up the lab equipment had been hastily turned off before whoever was working there disappeared.

The power was off, but the freezers were still cold. People disappeared quickly, leaving behind a lot of documents in Chinese and a “President” who is available only by email from China. The president claimed the lab was merely storing defunct equipment, but there were live genetically engineered mice and the viruses stored in freezers.  ...

The latest twist to all this is that the company that originally owned the equipment before it was acquired by the current “owner,” Prestige Biotech, was named Universal Meditech, and Universal Meditech was subsidized by Gavin Newsom’s Office of Business and Economic Development.  ...
More at HotAir
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2023, 04:36:43 pm »
David Strom
3:21 PM on August 03, 2023More at HotAir
What did Noisome know and when did he know it? Just what America needs, another Chicom stooge that wants to be Resident.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2023, 04:57:37 pm »
David Strom
3:21 PM on August 03, 2023More at HotAir

That should just about end Gov. Nuisance's Presidential aspirations...

If he were a Republican.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2023, 12:15:15 am »
Secret biological lab in Reedley shut down by health authorities over safety concerns
by Rich Rodriguez
Wed, July 26th 2023, 9:24 PM EDT

We are learning more about a biological lab in Reedley that's been shut down by the Fresno County Department of Public Health.

From October 2022 until spring 2023 this warehouse at 850 I Street in Reedley was operating a biological lab.

It was a well-kept secret. After seeing signs of activity there the City of Reedley asked the county department of public health to investigate.

"Just a significant amount of 36 refrigerator freezers located on site and there were a lot of biological agents. So there was a lot of contents of blood, serum, everything that a biological lab would normally have," said Joe Prado, Assistant Director for the Fresno County Public Health.  ... KMPH

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2023, 03:51:39 pm »
Pathogens labeled ‘HIV’ and ‘Ebola’ found inside secret, illegal Chinese-owned biolab in California
By Social Links forVictor Nava
Published Nov. 16, 2023, 1:28 a.m. ET

Thousands of vials of biological substances — including some labeled “HIV” — and a freezer marked “Ebola” were found inside a secret Chinese-owned biolab in California which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and FBI initially refused to investigate, according to a House committee report released Wednesday.

The illegal lab was operated in the city of Reedley, Calif., and the potential public safety risk it posed only came to light in December 2022 when Jesalyn Harper, an observant code enforcement officer, noticed a green garden hose sticking out of a hole in the side of a warehouse that was thought to be vacant for more than a decade.

Once inside, Harper discovered laboratory equipment, manufacturing devices, medical-grade freezers, lab mice and vials labeled in Mandarin, English and in a code that remains undeciphered.

She also encountered several individuals in lab coats who identified themselves as Chinese nationals.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/news/pathogens-labeled-hiv-and-ebola-found-inside-illegal-chinese-owned-biolab-in-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2023, 10:07:36 pm »
Ebola?

They'd better get that place sealed off with a fence, patrolled by the National Guard, and do it pronto...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2023, 03:14:27 pm »
Twitter thread:
Chabria
@ShivenChabria
1. Back in December 2022, Code Enforcement Officer Jesalyn Harper noticed a green garden hose sticking out of a hole at facility called Universal Meditech Inc. lab located in Reedley, California.
She notified the owner of the violation.
6:56 PM · Nov 17, 2023

... Things took an even more bizarre turn when several workers in lab coats who told her that they were Chinese nationals.
She found thousands of vials of biological substances. Many were unlabeled. Others were labeled in Mandarin or in code.  ...

Terrified by what they saw, local law enforcement attempted to contact the FBI and the CDC, but both federal agencies declined to investigate. Yes. They refused to investigate a makeshift lab experimenting on mice and homebrewing God alone knows what. ...

Read the entire thread:

https://twitter.com/ShivenChabria/status/1725664137814974971

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2023, 03:36:51 pm »
Ebola?

They'd better get that place sealed off with a fence, patrolled by the National Guard, and do it pronto...

Yup.  Ebola is the real nasty dangerous bug, not COVID.  I was upset when they wouldn’t forbid African travelers from coming here those years back.  Thank God it isn’t as contagious as COVID.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2023, 05:25:45 pm »
 ////00000////

Thank God Biden has decided to kiss the @$$ of the Chinese Communist Party ... for Global Climate Change nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2023, 12:47:24 pm »
Reedley Biolab Report

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/03cx4ixr6gctqg2pqcpvm/2023-11-15-Reedley-Report-1.10pm-63.pdf?rlkey=4tryox1ews3dokcpwdbyyi6l7&dl=0

Jim Costa's Forward:
FOREWORD
BY CONGRESSMAN JIM COSTA
As the Representative of California’s 21stCongressional District, I am proud to represent the city of Reedley. Located southeast of Fresno in the San Joaquin Valley, Reedley is a rural community of about 26,000 people, known as the Fruit Basket of the World due to its prosperous agricultural industry. With a bustling and historic downtown, this is the last place you would expect to find a case like this.

In March 2023, I was made aware of the warehouse, which housed a biolab that did not appear to be in compliance with the law. Within a day of having been alerted, my staff and I mobilized officials from Fresno County, the State of California, and Federal agencies to assist Reedley in the investigation and abatement of the unregulated laboratory that contained 1,000 transgenic mice and infectious diseases, among other concerning findings. I have stayed in contact with local and federal officials –including sharing information, encouraging cross-agency collaboration, and working with the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party during its investigation.

My top priority is health and public safety. The presence of infectious diseases that were poorly stored in a populated area of town without anyone’s knowledge is of major concern. That is why the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party coordinated  a bipartisan Congressional report that is succinct, thorough, and impactful while maintaining the trust of the American public. I appreciate the Select Committee’s efforts on this matter.

This report outlines troublesome gaps that exist in federal law that allow bad actors to take advantage of the system. I look forward to continuing our work to address the existing gaps that allowed an illegal biolab like this to threaten the health and safety of the people in Reedley. It is my hope no other town in any Congressional district will endure what my constituents have through this experience.

I did not come to Congress expecting to handle a situation like the one outlined in this report. But my job is to advocate for my constituents and to ensure that the federal government is working for them in partnership with their other elected officials at all levels of government.

Thank you to the local first responders and officials for your collaboration during this investigation. I look forward to continuing this important partnership to protect the health and safety of our neighbors in Reedley and nationwide.

CONGRESSMAN JIM COSTA

Click on 'File" save as if you want a copy.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2024, 06:08:48 pm »
Remember when they found a Chinese bio lab in Reedley California a few months ago and nobody reported on it?
I’m sure it was the only one right?

https://twitter.com/SCMountainGoat/status/1741614770187542711

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2024, 07:03:51 pm »
Deportation of every Chicom would be a good first move.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.