Author Topic: Operation Rolling Fire targets child predators, human traffickers; rescues 5 victims  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ULY 27, 2023LITTLE ROCK, ARCHILD EXPLOITATION, HUMAN SMUGGLING/TRAFFICKING
Operation Rolling Fire targets child predators, human traffickers; rescues 5 victims

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A three-day Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Fayetteville operation led to five child exploitation arrests and the recovery of one firearm, helped three human trafficking victims, and rescued two endangered children in Northwest Arkansas.

The HSI-led effort, dubbed Operation Rolling Fire, partnered more than 20 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and nongovernmental organizations during a child exploitation and human trafficking recovery initiative.

“Using a victim-centered approach, HSI Fayetteville, along with our law enforcement partners and community advocates, identified and apprehended five child predators, rescued two minor children from unstable situations, and provided assistance empowering three adult females to exit the cycle of sex work and trafficking,” said HSI Little Rock Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jeremy Shein, who oversees HSI offices throughout Arkansas. “This operation demonstrates the life-changing impact to at-risk members of our community when law enforcement personnel and community advocates collaborate toward a common goal.”

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/operation-rolling-fire-targets-child-predators-human-traffickers-rescues-5-victims
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson