Author Topic: Republicans react with fury to 'brazen' timing of bombshell new Trump indictment and claim charges w  (Read 2823 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sam Bankman-Fried gives $93 Million of stolen money to Democrats and gets the charges dropped.

56-year-old pool guy for Trump gets indicted for draining the F'n pool.

All those who think we have a functioning system of justice in this country please raise your hand.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 09:31:17 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Wow.  So now we're going to shut down the entire federal judiciary, just for the sake of Donald Trump and his ego.  Wow.  The voters are really going to "reward" the republicans for that move.

Look how the Republicans are being rewarded for January 6 and “election denialism”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Sam Bankman-Fried gives $93 Million of stolen money to Democrats and gets the charges dropped.

All those who think we have a functioning system of justice in this country please raise your hand.

Agreed.  But it will take a long-term strategic campaign to get things back to a more even field; throwing a spat because Trump has got himself caught in the machinery will not accomplish that goal.

Offline LMAO

We don’t. And you are right. The laws are being lopsidedly applied.

But Donald Trump is not innocent of breaking laws just because Trump supporters say so no more than he’s guilty just because his detractors do. He is innocent until proven guilty. Those charging him have to prove, beyond any doubt, laws were broken

We need massive reforms in all of these agencies. They have been corrupted probably beyond repair. But is the concept of “bullet box over ballot box” really going to attract voters behind the cause?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

But Donald Trump is not innocent of breaking laws just because Trump supporters say so no more than he’s guilty just because his detractors do. He is innocent until proven guilty. Those charging him have to prove, beyond any doubt, laws were broken

We need massive reforms in all of these agencies. They have been corrupted probably beyond repair. But is the concept of “bullet box over ballot box” really going to attract voters behind the cause?

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

The witch hunts against Trump have been obvious from Russian collusion to impeachments and now the 37 felony charges; charges that other presidents have gotten away with and not even considered.

Without a doubt massive reforms need to be made but they aren't going to be made because 'they' are guarding their own corruption. Corruption that goes back several administrations ago.  To bring down one person or make one reform would have a domino effect.

Offline LMAO

The witch hunts against Trump have been obvious from Russian collusion to impeachments and now the 37 felony charges; charges that other presidents have gotten away with and not even considered.

Without a doubt massive reforms need to be made but they aren't going to be made because 'they' are guarding their own corruption. Corruption that goes back several administrations ago.  To bring down one person or make one reform would have a domino effect.

And it won’t be easy. Or quick.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And it won’t be easy. Or quick.

And the time for this to be accomplished before we go over the cliff is going to come from...?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Quote from: Bigun link=topic=507166.msg2875886#msg2875886 :shrug: date=1690581090
And the time for this to be accomplished before we go over the cliff is going to come from...?

It will not come from Donald Trump. That I can promise. Who, what, and when… :shrug:

But when I hear some folks talk so cavalier about shooting and Civil War, they haven’t thought what they’re suggesting through

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

But when I hear some folks talk so cavalier about shooting and Civil War, they haven’t thought what they’re suggesting through
When does that, God forbid, become inevitable?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

It will not come from Donald Trump. That I can promise. Who, what, and when… :shrug:

Exactly where do you think we are headed?  Peacefulness?? While elections are stolen and our LEO are targets?  They are pushing for globalization, going green, controlling what we do and what we eat?

I know you don't agree, but things aren't going to get resolved at the ballot box especially when the DEMS are so adept at stealing elections.

The last thing I want is shooting, Civil War and chaos. Definitely not. What are you going to do if it gets to the point that they come for YOU?

Offline LMAO

When does that, God forbid, become inevitable?

It would probably happen in a total societal collapse

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It would probably happen in a total societal collapse

And you don't think that is closer than it has ever been?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Exactly where do you think we are headed?  Peacefulness?? While elections are stolen and our LEO are targets?  They are pushing for globalization, going green, controlling what we do and what we eat?

I know you don't agree, but things aren't going to get resolved at the ballot box especially when the DEMS are so adept at stealing elections.

The last thing I want is shooting, Civil War and chaos. Definitely not. What are you going to do if it gets to the point that they come for YOU?

What makes you confident that the left wouldn’t be the winners in a civil war?

People have this idealized picture in their minds that 2023 would be like 1776. First, the weaponry is more destructive. And, unlike our first Civil War, they will be no attempts at reconciliation. They’ll clamp down on you hard.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 10:49:35 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo predicts:
"We are moving at great neck speed towards a national divorce and the persecution of Trump is a contributing factor. "

Hmmmm...
Perhaps Mr. Trump will be invited to become the first president of the Heartland Republic of America when it comes about...

Offline cato potatoe

Civil war, national divorce are not fallback positions.  You as instigators will be in the small minority.  The banks will freeze your assets, the police/military will do as their masters tell them, and the libs will just move into your home and adopt your pets.  Would it not be wiser to find representatives who are capable of selling your ideology to 51% rather than placing literally all your chips on a proven loser.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 11:41:55 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline LMAO

Civil war, national divorce are not fallback positions.  You as instigators will be in the small minority.  The banks will freeze your assets, the police/military will do as their masters tell them, and the libs will just move into your home and adopt your pets.  Would it not be wiser to find representatives who are capable of selling your ideology to 51% rather than placing literally all your chips on a proven loser.

Over the years, we need to vet reform minded conservatives, who can express to the public the issues with these agencies and elections without indulging Donald Trump’s post 2020 election tantrums

But in the meantime, patience is required

« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 11:46:39 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

Over the years, we need to vet reform minded conservatives, who can express to the public the issues with these agencies and elections without indulging Donald Trump’s post 2020 election tantrums

But in the meantime, patience is required

You're preaching TEA Party, and I heartily agree.

Offline libertybele

People have this idealized picture in their minds that 2023 would be like 1776. First, the weaponry is more destructive. And, unlike our first Civil War, they will be no attempts at reconciliation. They’ll clamp down on you hard.
I think you are misunderstanding @LMAO   I am not in anyway advocating a Civil War but that is where I see this country headed unless things change.

Offline LMAO

I think you are misunderstanding @LMAO   I am not in anyway advocating a Civil War

My reply to you didn’t mean to come across that I was suggesting that you specifically are

But I have seen it advocated over the years. By both sides.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Civil war, national divorce are not fallback positions.  You as instigators will be in the small minority.  The banks will freeze your assets, the police/military will do as their masters tell them

And those actions will have public support if secession or violence is attempted

Americans don’t want their country to become Somalia

Barry Goldwater

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The Pubs talk a good game about ending the persecution of Trump and the two tiered justice system, but they don't do anything except talk.

It's surprising to me how many conservatives are going along with the persecution of Trump. I won't guess at their motivations, but the failure to see their complicit support is empowering the very totalitarian fascists they claim to oppose.

We are moving at great neck speed towards a national divorce and the persecution of Trump is a contributing factor.

What can they do though?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

This map.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

This map.

Meaningless. Absolutely 100% meaningless.

First off, those blue areas have a much higher concentration of people and higher populations. Secondly, big financial institutions tend to be in blue areas. Funds for such a rebellion would be frozen instantly. Thirdly, leftist billionaires would make sure that leftist groups fighting you would be well financed. And, the government is not going to allow people to destabilized the country just because they’re upset the way Donald Trump is being treated. And the government squashing any type of rebellion like that would have support of the public.

And, after the government squashes such rebellion, it would have an excuse to suspend civil liberties
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 04:05:52 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Civil war, national divorce are not fallback positions.  You as instigators will be in the small minority.

Donald Trump has nowhere near the widespread level of respect necessary to be the inspiration for an actual civil war. There simply will not be enough people who believe he is worth it.

The best evidence of that is what didn't happen on January 6th. Even some of Trump's most ardent supporters here claim that the people who were most willing to be physical and violent in that riot weren't actually Trump supporters, but feds or antifa in disguise.

So then where were all these loyalist Trump supporters willing to start a civil war to protect the election from being stolen?  They had their moment, and they didn't show.