Author Topic: Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming  (Read 301 times)

Offline Kamaji

Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming
« on: August 01, 2023, 12:44:45 pm »

What an amazing series of events that led to Joe Biden personally fulfilling what Burisma was paying Hunter Biden to accomplish. What are the odds?

BY: MOLLIE HEMINGWAY
AUGUST 01, 2023

A key associate of Hunter Biden reluctantly admitted details about how the Biden family business was run — and those details are shocking.

Devon Archer, a longtime business partner and close friend of Hunter Biden’s, told congressional investigators Monday that at a meeting in Dubai on Dec. 4, 2015, top executives of Ukrainian energy concern Burisma asked Hunter Biden and himself for help from D.C. At the time of the meeting, Hunter Biden’s dad, Joe Biden, was serving as Barack Obama’s vice president as well as his point person on Ukraine. Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, a Burisma executive, wanted to get Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired as he was investigating the company for corruption, Archer told members of Congress.

Hunter Biden put Zlochevsky and Pozharski on a call with “D.C.,” Archer said, noting he was not part of the phone call so couldn’t possibly know who exactly was on the other end of the line. Joe Biden did meet and speak more than 20 times with various business associates who were paying for access to the Biden family, Archer admitted.

In this case, Burisma was paying Archer and Hunter Biden as much as $83,000 a month to serve on the Ukrainian energy concern’s board, despite the fact that neither man had relevant experience or expertise for the job outside of their frequent meetings and contact with the then-vice president. The two were hired the same month that the U.K. had opened an investigation into company officials. The money was well spent.

A mere five days after the Dubai meeting and phone call, Vice President Joe Biden gave a speech to the Ukrainian Rada, its parliament in Kyiv, attempting to lay the groundwork for firing Shokin.

It took just a few short months before Shokin was fired. Joe Biden bragged in a public speech in January 2018 that he was personally responsible for getting that firing accomplished so quickly. In fact, he claimed he had bullied the Ukrainian government into firing the investigator by threatening to withhold a billion-dollar loan guarantee unless he got what he wanted. Seriously:

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/01/evidence-of-biden-burisma-corruption-is-overwhelming/

Offline LMAO

Re: Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 12:53:26 pm »
If the DOJ wants to salvage what little shred  of credibility it might have with someone, somewhere, they need to go after these people with the same vim and vigor as they’re going after Donald Trump

Naturally, everybody is innocent till proven guilty, and any prosecutor looking into the Bidens has to prove their case, as with any other defendant

But this cannot be swept under the rug and ignored
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Re: Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 12:57:48 pm »
If the DOJ wants to salvage what little shred  of credibility it might have with someone, somewhere, they need to go after these people with the same vim and vigor as they’re going after Donald Trump

Naturally, everybody is innocent till proven guilty, and any prosecutor looking into the Bidens has to prove their case, as with any other defendant

But this cannot be swept under the rug and ignored

Perhaps, but my bet is that they continue to slow-walk, dissemble, hide, distract, and, ultimately, undertake fake litigation that results in a win for the putative "defendant".

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming... Mollie Hemingway
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 02:27:01 pm »
Mollie Hemingway

A key associate of Hunter Biden reluctantly admitted details about how the Biden family business was run — and those details are shocking.

Devon Archer, a longtime business partner and close friend of Hunter Biden’s, told congressional investigators Monday that at a meeting in Dubai on Dec. 4, 2015, top executives of Ukrainian energy concern Burisma asked Hunter Biden and himself for help from D.C. At the time of the meeting, Hunter Biden’s dad, Joe Biden, was serving as Barack Obama’s vice president as well as his point person on Ukraine. Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, a Burisma executive, wanted to get Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired as he was investigating the company for corruption, Archer told members of Congress.

Hunter Biden put Zlochevsky and Pozharski on a call with “D.C.,” Archer said, noting he was not part of the phone call so couldn’t possibly know who exactly was on the other end of the line. Joe Biden did meet and speak more than 20 times with various business associates who were paying for access to the Biden family, Archer admitted.

In this case, Burisma was paying Archer and Hunter Biden as much as $83,000 a month to serve on the Ukrainian energy concern’s board, despite the fact that neither man had relevant experience or expertise for the job outside of their frequent meetings and contact with the then-vice president. The two were hired the same month that the U.K. had opened an investigation into company officials. The money was well spent.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/01/evidence-of-biden-burisma-corruption-is-overwhelming/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: Molly.  It is indeed but not one thing will be done about it because there are too many, on both sides of the isle, with their fingers in that pie. Any real investigation would expose much more than the elites are willing to allow.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien