Author Topic: Because I Like It. Truths on the AGW disease polluting most peoples minds.  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Because I Like It
Truths on the AGW disease polluting most peoples minds.

I’ve made a minor hobby studying neuroscience for the purpose of software neural network development. It’s something I’ve mentioned a few times here. One of the things people don’t often discuss in public is how neuron, axons, dendrites and such is that these structures become mechanical representations of thought. They are very difficult to repress once created. In fact, when most find that their own minds were wrong, they reject the premise rather than willingly experience the emotional feedback of being wrong.

We have an entire political party based on these patterns of incorrectness burned deeply into minds. You cannot change their core beliefs because of the mess their minds have become. They don’t notice the convolutions they will go through to “still be right”, when it is obvious what happens to populations when their equity ideals are implemented. Compare any downtown city vs any small town as an example. If that doesn’t work, try comparing Venezuela before and after their ideals were implemented.

The idea that allowing our children to be subjected to this type of indoctrination of factually false information from childhood is somehow benign, fails to recognize that mechanical structures are being built in their developing minds that cannot be practically undone in their adulthood. These are permanent changes to their development.

https://noconsensus.wordpress.com/2023/07/23/because-i-like-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson