Author Topic: Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley’s recorded manifesto shocks courtroom  (Read 191 times)

Online Kamaji

Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley’s recorded manifesto shocks courtroom: ‘I am the demon’

By Allie Griffin
July 28, 2023

Michigan high school shooter Ethan Crumbly said he was “gonna have so much fun” gunning down his classmates the night before he killed four students and injured seven others, according to his recorded manifesto played in court Thursday.

Relatives of Crumbly’s victims who attended the sentencing hearing heard audio of the killer chillingly declare that he’d be the next school shooter and needed to “teach them a lesson” by carrying out the carnage at Oxford School.

Crumbly, who has pleaded guilty to the massacre, made the shocking remarks in a manifesto he recorded the night before he went through with his devastating plan, prosecutors said Thursday, according to CNN.

“My name is Ethan Crumbley, age 15, and I am going to be the next school shooter,” he was heard saying on the audio played in court. “I’ve thought about this a lot. I can’t stop thinking about it. But it’s constantly in my head.”

He stated that he would try to shoot as many people as possible.

“I will walk behind someone, and I will shoot a bullet into their skull,” he said, according to the recording. “I’m gonna open fire on everyone in the hallway, I will try to hit as many people as I can, I will reload, and I will find people hiding.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/28/michigan-school-shooter-ethan-crumbleys-recorded-manifesto-shocks-courtroom/