Author Topic: Democrats Try to Go After Moms.. Derek Hunter  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Try to Go After Moms.. Derek Hunter
« on: July 27, 2023, 04:06:12 pm »
Democrats Try to Go After Moms
Derek Hunter
5–7 minutes

Progressives love to label people they don’t like, makes it easier to “otherize” and round them up later, and progressives love to round people up. What they call people has little to no connection to reality, but being disconnected from reality is a feature of the left, not a bug. So, who are the latest “monsters” these left-wingers have decided to demonize? Moms.

Yes, you read that right, moms. The lady who made your PB&Js, who dressed you as a child, the woman who gave you life! Now moms are the problem in politics, according to the Democrat Party.

How did moms top the list of problematic Americans? Simple: they cared about their kids.

To be more specific, they cared about what was happening in their kids’ schools, what they were being taught, and conversely, what they weren’t being taught.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/07/27/democrats-try-to-go-after-moms-n2626234
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrats Try to Go After Moms.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 04:35:32 pm »
The Democrat Party has really develop one of the strangest enemies list

Cops, rank and file military personnel, farmers, blue-collar workers, and now parents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 06:47:31 pm »

Cops, rank and file military personnel, farmers, blue-collar workers, and now parents

All mainstream members of the traditional American culture, and therefore enemies of the post-modern communist state the democrats wish to usher into existence.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 07:04:03 pm »
Dems know better than you; that's what their college professors have told them.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 07:20:11 pm »

So who's voting for them then? I'm  100% serious. I don't know how they get a single vote and yet...