Author Topic: The Democrats’ Dilemma: How to Convince Joe Biden to Drop out of the Race By Steve McCann  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 26, 2023
The Democrats’ Dilemma: How to Convince Joe Biden to Drop out of the Race
By Steve McCann

As the 2024 presidential election is beginning to cast a growing shadow over the American political landscape, many in the party establishment are quietly looking into replacing Joe Biden as the Democrat Party nominee. But who will they choose to replace Biden and how are they going to force him to either resign or drop out of the race without creating political turmoil for the party?

Biden’s physical and mental incapacity is becoming increasingly pronounced and the Republican House, with the assistance of numerous whistleblowers, is revealing evermore damning evidence of potential criminality by both Joe and his son, Hunter.   The pressure to either force him to resign or drop his candidacy and remain in office is accelerating as the Democrats become increasingly fearful of losing the presidency in 2024.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/the_democrats_dilemma_how_to_convince_joe_biden_to_drop_out_of_the_race.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The last two Dems to win the White House were from Arkansas and Illinois.

The Dems who lost the Presidental Elections were from DC (via Tennessee), Massachusetts, DC/New York.

The Dems need a DC outsider who is not from the Northeast.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline berdie

After the Hunter debacle today, they may have more leverage. But how are they going to dump Kammie?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's not ol' white joe who needs to be "convinced".
Rather, it's dr. jill.

berdie writes:
"After the Hunter debacle today, they may have more leverage. But how are they going to dump kammie?"

There's something you're missing.

If ol' white joe declines to run again, that means that kamala (sutra) will have to win the presidential nomination on her own (it won't just be given to her automatically). There will be other contenders -- greasy gavin, perhaps gretchen whitmer, certainly RFKjr.

How well did ms. kamala do the last time she tried to run?

Offline LMAO

I can see Whitmer giving it a shot. 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If ol' white joe declines to run again, that means that kamala (sutra) will have to win the presidential nomination on her own (it won't just be given to her automatically). There will be other contenders -- greasy gavin, perhaps gretchen whitmer, certainly RFKjr.

How well did ms. kamala do the last time she tried to run?

:thumbsup:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I can see Whitmer giving it a shot.

Yeah, I can't stand her, but she's probably got a better shot than some of their other options.