Author Topic: NBC: GOP ‘Making It Personal’ by Attacking Biden’s ‘Alleged Lack of Relationship’ with Grandkid He W  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC: GOP ‘Making It Personal’ by Attacking Biden’s ‘Alleged Lack of Relationship’ with Grandkid He Won’t Acknowledge

Ian Hanchett 26 Jul 2023

On Wednesday’s edition of NBC’s “Hallie Jackson Now,” NBC News Correspondent Aaron Gilchrist said that Republicans are “making it personal,” by targeting President Joe Biden’s “relationship — or they say, lack thereof” with Hunter Biden’s child with Lunden Roberts, who President Joe Biden has repeatedly refused to acknowledge the existence of.

Gilchrist said, “Republican presidential candidates ramping up their attacks on the President and his family and making it personal, this time targeting his relationship — or they say, lack thereof — with one of Hunter Biden’s children.”

He added, “The child in question, just four years old, a girl Hunter Biden had with Lunden Roberts, who he says he had an encounter with while he was battling his cocaine addiction.” And “Republicans now looking to turn President Biden’s family story — long seen as a political strength — into a liability. The President has not counted this grandchild, his seventh, when he talks about them. Conservative outlets pointing out how the White House Christmas stocking this year did not include the little girl.”

The video of the report posted to the NBC News YouTube page referred to attacks on “Biden’s alleged lack of relationship with granddaughter” and the description referred to attacks on “President Joe Biden’s alleged lack of relationship with his seventh granddaughter who is Hunter Biden’s child.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/26/nbc-gop-making-it-personal-by-attacking-bidens-alleged-lack-of-relationship-with-grandkid-he-wont-acknowledge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is another one of those “if Trump did this, how would  the media react” moments

While it is true that nobody is going to vote for or against Biden based on his relationship with a granddaughter, it does reflect what type of person Joe Biden is.

If the circumstances were similar, but it was me, you bet I would recognize that child as my granddaughter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
"'Alleged' lack of a relationship"??  The guy literally has never acknowledged her existence, and does not count her as a grandchild even though she is just as much his blood as are any of his other grandchildren.