Author Topic: Truth Bombs: From paintings to China money, White House story on Hunter Biden keeps unraveling  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Truth Bombs: From paintings to China money, White House story on Hunter Biden keeps unraveling

The president isn’t the only administration official to have his public statements on the matter challenged by conflicting evidence.

By Ben Whedon

Updated: July 26, 2023 - 12:07am

Joe Biden has repeatedly denied any involvement with his son Hunter's business dealings, though recent revelations appear to have undercut that claim. But the president isn’t the only administration official to have his public statements on the matter come under scrutiny in the face of conflicting evidence.

As House Republicans, led by Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., and Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, rigorously pursue investigations into the Biden family, their findings appear to have substantiated links of the commander-in-chief's prior involvement in the first son's endeavors, seemingly contradicting the claims of the elder Biden and his subordinates.

Here are some of the most glaring statements from the commander-in-chief and his subordinates on the first son's dealings that have collided with contrary evidence.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/holdtop-claims-biden-admin-hunter-biden-proved-false
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's only a question of gathering an overwhelming amount of evidence that cannot be ignored by the public.

Follow the money ... how was the Burisma $10 Million routed to the Bidens?  Offshore accounts?  Layered LLC's and Foundations?  Crypto currency transfer?  Were American laws violated in the routing of these funds?  What are the tax liabiliities and the lack of disclosure liabilities?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org