Author Topic: Strategic Command officially creates Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Center  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Strategic Command officially creates Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Center
The JEC will aim to provide the joint force metrics on readiness within the electromagnetic spectrum.
BY
MARK POMERLEAU
JULY 25, 2023

U.S. Strategic Command will official establish the Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Center in a ceremony Wednesday, serving as a key piece of the Pentagon’s implementation plan for its spectrum superiority strategy to gain an advantage over adversaries.

The JEC, as it is known, will aim to raise the readiness of the joint force within the electromagnetic spectrum, serving as the heart of the Defense Department’s EMSO, according to a spokesperson. It will work to restructure accounts for force management, planning, situation monitoring, decision-making and force direction while focusing on training and education with capability assessments.

This new center will also support combatant commands with EMSO training, planning and requirements support.

The organization derives its creation from the implementation plan of the DOD’s 2020 electromagnetic spectrum superiority strategy.

https://defensescoop.com/2023/07/25/strategic-command-officially-creates-joint-electromagnetic-spectrum-operations-center/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It won't be long and support commands will outnumber field commands. :thud:  Maybe they already do. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson