Author Topic: Study: Democrat Support for Violence to Coerce Members of Congress, Restore Federal Right to Abortio  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Study: Democrat Support for Violence to Coerce Members of Congress, Restore Federal Right to Abortion Rises

Kristina Wong 26 Jul 2023

Public support for the use of force to coerce members of Congress grew sharply among Democrats, according to a University of Chicago study.

Support for the use of force grew from nine percent to 17 percent between January 2023 to June 2023, effectively doubling, according to the study.

“While increasing across the political spectrum, the rise was the sharpest among Democrats where it grew by about 2.5 times,” a summary of the study said.

A graph in the study showed that Democrats’ support for the use of force grew from seven percent in January 2023 to 16 percent in June 2023 — a growth of nine percent.

“This growing anger parallels the Republican rise to power and proceedings in the House of Representatives,” the study said.

Meanwhile, support for the use of force among Republicans grew by six percent and Independents by eight percent.

The study said Democrats particularly supported violence to restore the federal right to abortion.

“Radical, expressly violent support to restore the federal right to abortion grew from 8 percent in January 2023 to 12 percent as of June 26, 2023, a modest but significant rise beyond the margin of survey error. The increase was sharpest among Democrats, doubling over the past 6 months from 8 to 16 percent,” the study said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/26/study-democrat-support-for-violence-to-coerce-members-of-congress-restore-federal-right-to-abortion-rises/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Yet these are the same people who can’t stop talking about Jan 6th
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy