Author Topic: Kamala Harris’ slavery bull suggests a sickening 2024 campaign strategy  (Read 163 times)

Offline Kamaji

Kamala Harris’ slavery bull suggests a sickening 2024 campaign strategy

By NY Post Editorial Board
July 25, 2023

If Vice President Kamala Harris’ disgraceful gaslighting on Florida’s black-history curriculum is any guide, the Biden-Harris 2024 run is sure to be a complete horror show.

Harris is following her boss’ lead and telling bizarre, brazen lies — in this case, about Florida’s new black history curriculum.

She claims it will teach kids that “enslaved people benefited from slavery.”

No, no and no.

The curriculum, which is publicly available, investigates slavery fully: from slave codes to life post-Emancipation to the broader context of global slavery prior to 1619.

It does say, correctly, that “slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

But for Harris, this is “propaganda” and an attempt “to replace history with lies.”

Please: That line is a minuscule part of the overall curriculum, which makes crystal clear that slavery was a complete, unadulterated abomination and a stain on America’s history. 

A former US Commission on Civil Rights chairman, Dr. William Allen, worked on the materials and calls the veep’s BS what it is: “categorically false.”

Harris’ lie, of course, is meant specifically to hurt GOP prez contender Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis, who put his state’s curriculum reform effort in motion.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/kamala-harris-slavery-lie-reveals-awful-2024-campaign-strategy/

Offline LMAO

It’s been the Democrat Party playbook since the 1970’s

Why change a working formula. It’s not like they can run on the safe streets, good jobs, and an excellent public education system in the inner city black neighborhoods they’ve been in charge of for decades
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy