Author Topic: Detective: Illegal Alien’s Cellphone Included ‘Several Videos’ of Himself Raping Young Boys  (Read 171 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Detective: Illegal Alien’s Cellphone Included ‘Several Videos’ of Himself Raping Young Boys
Franklin PDFPD
JOHN BINDER25 Jul 2023216

The lead detective in a case where an illegal alien is accused of sexually assaulting at least 10 boys revealed gruesome details during a court hearing on Tuesday.

As Breitbart News reported, 63-year-old soccer coach Camilo Hurtado Campos of Mexico was arrested and charged in Franklin County, Tennessee, this month for allegedly drugging and sexually abusing 10 young boys from 9 to 17-years-old.

The lead detective in the case testified at a preliminary hearing on Tuesday, revealing gruesome details about what she found on Campos’s cellphone that led to his arrest.

“Once I was assigned the case, I went and obtained a search warrant for the cellphone. I was granted the search warrant,” the detective said. “I conducted a manual search of the cellphone and I saw several videos of Mr. Campos anally penetrating young boys.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/25/detective-illegal-aliens-cellphone-included-several-videos-of-himself-raping-young-boys/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Isn't he a fine looking chap! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson