Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Marjorie Taylor Greene Brings FBI FD-1023 Form To House Floor, Demands Impeachment  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Gotta build the factual record first, dearie.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Where are the other GOP members of Congress to support her?  Their silence has become deafening.

The GOP has a very slim majority, they need to be using it to their advantage.  McCarthy's lackluster leadership is shining through.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She lost me at expunge Trump's impeachments, but, Joe Biden's conduct as Vice-President merits scrutiny, especially when there may be foreign emoluments at play.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

but, Joe Biden's conduct as Vice-President merits scrutiny, especially when there may be foreign emoluments at play.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Don't burden her poor little head (okay, it's actually a rather giant head) with little things like facts.  She barely has room as it is for the little she does know.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 12:05:31 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don't know why the Trump crowd does this. Sound, fury and flame, but little evidence. Get your ducks in a row before you open your mouth.

Kari Lake does the same thing. And I like her, but dang quit the big brass bravado till  you got substance.
The Republic is lost.