Author Topic: Missing Chinese Foreign Minister Abruptly Ousted  (Read 255 times)

Offline Kamaji

Missing Chinese Foreign Minister Abruptly Ousted
« on: July 25, 2023, 07:50:27 pm »
Missing Chinese Foreign Minister Abruptly Ousted

By Susie Moore
July 25, 2023

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s trip to China in June met with somewhat inauspicious results. Though an agreement to resume high-level discussions was reached, the military-to-military communications sought by the U.S. were nixed by the Chinese. During his visit, Blinken met with a number of Chinese officials in addition to President Xi Jinping, including Foreign Minister Qin Gang and top diplomat Wang Yi.

Qin has been notably “absent” from the public view since June 25, 2023, just a week after his meeting with Blinken. On Tuesday, it was announced via Chinese state media that Qin was being replaced by his predecessor, Wang.

Source:  https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2023/07/25/missing-chinese-foreign-minister-abruptly-ousted-n781729

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Missing Chinese Foreign Minister Abruptly Ousted
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 09:12:54 pm »
The Japanese Empire sent a new envoy to Washington to negotiate a peace agreement as the attack on Pearl Harbor was being planned and carried out.

The Chi-coms made a change for a reason.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.