Author Topic: Trump Accuses DeSantis of 'Colluding With Biden's Weaponized DOJ'  (Read 2075 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Trump Accuses DeSantis of 'Colluding With Biden's Weaponized DOJ'
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2023, 11:49:14 pm »
Yes! And if they are foolish enough to send him to prison, he will be elected by a wide margin.
They've already delayed the trial until after most of the primaries will be finished.

Even so, a felony conviction and trip to jail would likely disqualify him from the ballot. So it would become a moot point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2023, 11:51:14 pm »
They've already delayed the trial until after most of the primaries will be finished.

Even so, a felony conviction and trip to jail would likely disqualify him from the ballot. So it would become a moot point.
If they could just permanently muzzle him at this point I'd be happy.  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2023, 12:01:46 am »

How far in advance though do they print the ballots??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2023, 12:04:04 am »
If they could just permanently muzzle him at this point I'd be happy.  happy77

That's never going to happen.  He'll do rallies just like last election and spew the same ole same ole, and continue to smear the most conservative candidate.

However, if DeSantis doesn't take Iowa, I look for him to step down.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2023, 12:07:26 am »

Maybe ignoring a person's lack of character was a bad idea! Espcially after we screamed and yelled at Bill Clinton for not having any character at all.

If there was solid evidence that Ron DeSantis was colluding with the Biden DOJ, just to use the law to get Trump out of the race, that would be a major problem and finish any aspirations of national office

But I need more than just MAGA saying so, and then demanding we prove the accusation wrong

But back to your point about character. Although they would never admit it, if Hillary Clinton made a similar phone call to a secretary of state like Trump did, or conducted herself in a similar matter on January 6, I can guarantee you that Trump and his supporters would be demanding a special counsel  and some kind of consequences for her

Such is the state of cult politics
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 12:08:53 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2023, 12:08:14 am »
Trump lies and his supporters lie, as a matter of course.

And yet, his supporters expect normal Republicans, who are rightly appalled at Biden's equally provable lies, to support him.

Sorry: I want to vote for a normal person who isn't senile, corrupt, or psychotically narcissistic. 

Americans desperately need a return to sanity.

Even if we don't quite deserve it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2023, 12:10:36 am »
If there was solid evidence that Ron DeSantis was colluding with the Biden DOJ, just to use the law to get Trump out of the race, that would be a major problem and finish any aspirations of national office

But I need more than just MAGA saying so, and then demanding we prove the accusation wrong

But back to your point about character. Although they would never admit it, if Hillary Clinton made a similar phone call to a secretary of state like Trump did, or conducted herself in a similar matter on January 6, I can guarantee you that Trump and his supporters would be demanding a special counsel  and some kind of consequences for her

Doubtful; "lock her up" never happened.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2023, 12:33:25 am »
And yet, his supporters expect normal Republicans, who are rightly appalled at Biden's equally provable lies, to support him.

Sorry: I want to vote for a normal person who isn't senile, corrupt, or psychotically narcissistic. 

Americans desperately need a return to sanity.

Even if we don't quite deserve it.

He and his supporters demand that he be treated with the decency with which he refuses to treat others.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2023, 12:38:24 am »

You may be SOL in 2024. I’ve accepted that a democrat will be in the White House till at least 2028
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 12:43:28 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2023, 12:42:24 am »
Trump has become a very dishonorable person and certainly has little if any integrity.

Never had it, never will... Shades of Cruz... what he did then, he's doing now...

more bullsh*t from Tumpytown. no surprise there.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2023, 12:44:23 am »

You are right, if there is truly proof by someone outside the MAGA world of that accusation, then fine RDS is finished nationally.  Until then, this is more pure BS from Trump.

As for Hillary Clinton or any other Democrat doing the same, you are right. The Trump supporters will be screaming bloody murder.

It's a sad state of cult politics

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2023, 12:49:32 am »

And the decision comes down in October, with Tumpy the last man standing - Felony conviction, disqualification, no alt... you can see it coming 10 miles away...

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2023, 12:52:52 am »
And the decision comes down in October, with Tumpy the last man standing - Felony conviction, disqualification, no alt... you can see it coming 10 miles away...

A felony conviction won't disqualify him.  Supreme Court would throw a disqualification out in a heartbeat.  But there's no way he wins with that.  He'd lose too many independents and even some Republicans.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2023, 12:59:05 am »
A felony conviction won't disqualify him.  Supreme Court would throw a disqualification out in a heartbeat.  But there's no way he wins with that.  He'd lose too many independents and even some Republicans.

more than that, states. There's room for legislatures to direct their electors legitimately.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2023, 01:07:36 am »
Wasn't this Trump's weaponized DOJ when they were running out the clock on Hunter Biden's tax evasion?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2023, 01:24:46 am »

I don't even understand how it would be possible for DeSantis to collude with the DOJ on these prosecutions.  None of them have anything to do with Florida, and DeSantis wasn't involved in January 6th.  He's got no relevant evidence, so how did he allegedly collude?

But I don't guess most of his supporters will think it through that far, or think to ask "exactly how did he collude?". They'll just accept it as fact because Trump said it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 02:00:06 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2023, 01:28:18 am »
I don't even understand how it would be possible for DeSantis to collude with the DOJ on these prosecutions.  None of them have anything to do with Florida, and DeSantis wasn't involved in January 6th.  He's got no relevant evidence, so how did he collude?

But I don't guess most of his supporters will think it through that far, or think to ask "exactly how did he collude?". They'll just accept it as fact because Trump said it.
Captain Trump talking about how everyone is against him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0

Offline LMAO

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2023, 01:32:12 am »

This point was proven right here on this form when a particular member  simply posted Donald Trump’s statement on this charge and demanded other posters prove him wrong… Lol

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2023, 02:06:08 am »
This point was proven right here on this form when a particular member  simply posted Donald Trump’s statement on this charge and demanded other posters prove him wrong… Lol

So we're supposed to disprove something for which there is no evidence it actually occurred in the first place, and they won't even describe exactly what it is DeSantis supposedly did?

No thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2023, 02:14:36 am »
Spoilt man-child shrieks in anger at the grown-up who won't kiss his a**.

@Kamaji

DAYUM!

I have seen "Fan Boi's" before,but a lot of you people take this to a whole new level.

When will you be contacting the Pope to see about getting Vatican approval for the new Jesus?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2023, 02:24:55 am »
@Kamaji

DAYUM!

I have seen "Fan Boi's" before,but a lot of you people take this to a whole new level.

When will you be contacting the Pope to see about getting Vatican approval for the new Jesus?

You have a particular posting pattern that I’ve noticed. If somebody attacks Donald Trump, you  attack that individual. It’s not the typical tit for tat of “you make fun of the candidate I support, well I’m gonna make fun of the candidate your support.”  You go after the poster.

You’re doing it here now.

Your counter was to go after him, as somebody would go after someone who attacked a loved one. Yet in his post, he never mentioned you.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 02:38:14 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2023, 03:12:39 am »
Add paranoia to the meglomanic madness that rots Tumpy's brain
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2023, 12:39:22 pm »

You have a particular posting pattern that I’ve noticed. If somebody attacks Donald Trump, you  attack that individual. It’s not the typical tit for tat of “you make fun of the candidate I support, well I’m gonna make fun of the candidate your support.”  You go after the poster.

You’re doing it here now.

Your counter was to go after him, as somebody would go after someone who attacked a loved one. Yet in his post, he never mentioned you.

Exactly the way Trump does.

Offline corbe

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2023, 12:55:06 pm »
   The Capt Queeg reference was PERFECT @GtHawk  :silly:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2023, 12:56:47 pm »
ad hominem
1 of 2
adjective
ad ho·​mi·​nem (ˈ)ad-ˈhä-mə-ˌnem
-nəm
1: appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect
an ad hominem argument
2: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made
made an ad hominem personal attack on his rival
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org