Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Seattle man arrested on charges of holding social services workers hostage, dema  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Seattle man arrested on charges of holding social services workers hostage, demanding sex
According to the King County Prosecutor’s office, the defendant demanded that they give him “head” and take their clothes off. The defendant removed his pants and touched his penis in front of the victims.

EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Seattle man arrested on charges of holding social services workers hostage, demanding sex
Ari Hoffman
Seattle WA
Jul 24, 2023

Members of Seattle’s SWAT team took a man into custody who barricaded himself inside a homeless shelter in the Interbay neighborhood and held two staff members captive on Tuesday afternoon, threatening them with sexual violence.

According to court documents obtained by The Post Millennial, the suspect, Michael Glenn Stanley, 49, allegedly barricaded the door of his case worker's office at the Department of Emergency Service’s Interbay Place facility on 15th Ave W. with a chair and prevented the victims, identified as ES, his caseworker, and HM from leaving, as well as staff and police from entering.

The defendant brandished a silver folding knife in front of the victims and threatened to slit the victims’ throats.
According to the case investigation report, ES said leading up to the incident that Staley appeared no longer in touch with reality, and started referring to ES as "Shaleene," which the report stated was possibly a former girlfriend.

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-homeless-seattle-man-arrested-on-charges-of-holding-social-services-workers-hostage-demanding-sex
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its not really his fault.  As a child, his mother took away his soft blankey too early and it left him bitter and angry with feelings of inferiority.  On top of that, they never let him have a puppy.  No wonder he's a mess.  Any liberal can empathize with his sad story. :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson