Author Topic: CNN: San Francisco Walgreens We Visited Had 3 Thefts in 30 Minutes, Stores Are Locking up Lotion, Co  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CNN: San Francisco Walgreens We Visited Had 3 Thefts in 30 Minutes, Stores Are Locking up Lotion, Coffee

IAN HANCHETT24 Jul 2023403

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” CNN Senior National Correspondent Kyung Lah reported on crime in San Francisco and said she witnessed three instances of theft in one Walgreens location in the city in a 30-minute time period and noted that stores are having to lock up items like frozen food, coffee, and lotion.

Lah said that retail theft is “So typical that in the 30 minutes we were at this Walgreens, we watched three people — including this man — steal.”

She added that the store — which is located in the Richmond neighborhood of the city — has items like mustard locked up and reported that Walgreens says the store has the highest theft rate of all of their nearly 9,000 locations in the U.S. and is “hit more than a dozen times a day.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/24/cnn-san-francisco-walgreens-we-visited-had-3-thefts-in-30-minutes-stores-are-locking-up-lotion-coffee/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She added that the store — which is located in the Richmond neighborhood of the city — has items like mustard locked up and reported that Walgreens says the store has the highest theft rate of all of their nearly 9,000 locations in the U.S.

"Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

"But of course. Just lifted it from Walgreens..."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 10:08:53 pm by Fishrrman »